Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Will we see a 200K LP640?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 01:38 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
22 more hours left for that LP on Ebay. I'm going to keep an eye out on how much it'll sell for....

Old 02-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
14hours & counting...

Old 02-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Gasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the rough
Something is fishy, that car has an auction price of 225k, but chicago motor cars acts like the seller yet it's the uscpharmacy guy's auction? He also has a second LP on auction.

If it's legit, that car is NICE!

Old 02-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Banned
jimdarcy is infamous around these parts
Old 02-10-2009, 09:49 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jimdarcy
wow not low on options, a bad color, or very high miles either.. good find.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:25 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by speedplay
14hours & counting...

How much did that LP sell for?

Old 02-11-2009, 01:59 AM
starcity is infamous around these parts
It went for $198k. That car is for real, he is a good buddy of mine. He purchased it along with a number of other Lambo's from OC Lamborghini before they shut their doors. Sounds like the deal may not go through, PM me if you're interested. Plus, it comes with an Extended Warranty.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:21 AM
silversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura about
sub 200k lp

Maybe its one of the fishy title cars from Lambo OC. Id want to cross that title off VW credit before even thinking about that car.

Old 02-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jimdarcy

dont buy ANY used car from Lambo of LV!!!
I got my Diablo and the shaddy aholes blew me off when the car came and had OBVIOUS problem like the air bag light on, passenger window wasnt working (after the sales man told me he drove it to the PPI location with the windows down), gas door didnt lock, check engine light on, etc.
Again, these were OBVIOUS problems, not something hidden that only an owner would find after many thousands of miles.
They basicly said there was nothing they could do and didnt care even though I called them within 3 hours of having it!!
and I did have a PPI Wynn Ferrari are shaddy *******s too!!!

Old 02-11-2009, 10:39 AM
intence is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by silversrt
Maybe its one of the fishy title cars from Lambo OC. Id want to cross that title off VW credit before even thinking about that car.
it is

Old 02-11-2009, 11:58 AM
starcity is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Auctung
dont buy ANY used car from Lambo of LV!!!
I got my Diablo and the shaddy aholes blew me off when the car came and had OBVIOUS problem like the air bag light on, passenger window wasnt working (after the sales man told me he drove it to the PPI location with the windows down), gas door didnt lock, check engine light on, etc.
Again, these were OBVIOUS problems, not something hidden that only an owner would find after many thousands of miles.
They basicly said there was nothing they could do and didnt care even though I called them within 3 hours of having it!!
and I did have a PPI Wynn Ferrari are shaddy *******s too!!!

WOW, that sucks. Was that Lambo of LV or Las Vegas Motorcars (which does not appear to be a Lambo Dlr)? I can't image a Authorized Lambo dealer would provide that kind of service.

Old 02-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by starcity
WOW, that sucks. Was that Lambo of LV or Las Vegas Motorcars (which does not appear to be a Lambo Dlr)? I can't image a Authorized Lambo dealer would provide that kind of service.

110% sure it was Lamborghini of LV

Last edited by Auctung; 10-26-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:50 PM
Banned
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
A friend of a friend had a 08 Orange LP640 withe less than 10k , wanted the cash really bad. Sold it to dealer @ 215k

Old 02-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by yellowbmr
A friend of a friend had a 08 Orange LP640 withe less than 10k , wanted the cash really bad. Sold it to dealer @ 215k

owning a Diablo 6.0 Im shocked to see how close the 6.0 and LP640 are in price now!! 2001 vs 2007/8 is only 20-30k!!
two years ago when I bought one 6.0s were around 200k and now still hang in the 170-180 range for the most part while the superior LP640s are there now. I guess the tiny number of 6.0s compared to litter of LP640s out there plus with all the posers that financed it anyway they possibly could a while back are now having to dump them for what ever they can get for em.
Maybe the 6.0 being the last real pure raw Lambo before Audi castrated Lamborghini helps

Old 02-18-2009, 11:24 AM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversrt
At Lambo Houston. Black on black 07 LP640 w/ 14k miles. $199k. Sorry to ruin the mood.

YES, but lets fill in the blanks...IT IS A BUY BACK car via the Factory Lemon Law...AND price reflective for it...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Will we see a 200K LP640?