Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Strange Lambo encounter...stolen?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Carb0n Fiber is infamous around these partsCarb0n Fiber is infamous around these parts
Strange Lambo encounter...stolen?

So I was in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale area/Las Olas and came by this lambo...was pretty cool, yellow wheels, painted diffuser etc. So I look at the driver and he is this rapper type dude constantly covering his face with paper towels..wtf. His girl was in the seat rubbing her feet all over the dash and behind her seat, must have been 5 paper towel rolls....one of the stranges things I've seen in a while...what do you guys think could possibly be the reason for this guy to be covering his face with paper towels?...I thought stolen but seems kinda stupid to not drive with windows up or maybe he didnt want to be recognized...no clue...

I think someone on the boards had a similar one? anyone recognize it?

????? http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jan...el-robs-store/

Last edited by Carb0n Fiber; 02-17-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:09 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Nice rims

Old 02-17-2009, 10:01 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
I do love Pollo Tropical! I know a lot of the lambos but haven't seen one with those wheels.

Old 02-18-2009, 11:46 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
That's weird.
Good lookin' out. +rep

Old 02-18-2009, 12:16 PM
Porsche_911 is infamous around these parts
It can be a celebrity hiding from paparazzi but having that kind of ghetto passenger makes it suspicious.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:12 PM
que745 is infamous around these parts
Funny thing, I've been to pollo tropical in Ft. Lauderdale once in my life, and I have seen this car in the parking lot back in 08. Small world I guess, didn't get a look at the driver tho.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:23 PM
jdj27x is infamous around these parts
hes just trying to do some hood ****. Hes keepin it gangster in his car doing some **** people do in the hood?

Old 02-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
haha kinda reminds me of whenever you see pics of people in Tokyo with the cotton masks on. Maybe he is afraid of getting sick....

Old 02-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
wasnt that one on ebay couple months ago? i remember the car because of that yellow wheels.

Old 02-18-2009, 09:25 PM
GDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to all
maybe hes missing a lip or even worse..his NOSE

papertowels are for cleaning all the boogers off the dash after stopping with those ceramic brakes

Old 02-18-2009, 10:41 PM
ihatepotholes is infamous around these partsihatepotholes is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Gungriffin
haha kinda reminds me of whenever you see pics of people in Tokyo with the cotton masks on. Maybe he is afraid of getting sick....
japanese peopl are very respectful... they are sick already and they don't want other people to catch it thats why they wear those cotton masks.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:06 AM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
there was a gallardo that looked similar to this (same wheels, color, etc) on the show "unique autosports" 3 years ago...

Old 02-19-2009, 05:41 AM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Funny story yesterday I saw a guy on a moped covering his face with a paper towel.

Old 02-19-2009, 11:21 AM
G35_Coupe is infamous around these parts
hahah.... the OP and driver of the Lambo are on total opposite ends of the spectrum it seems. Suburbs and straight hood.... so that's the reason for the misunderstanding.
I'll break it down for those who don't get it... it's a two part explanation..

first____
I have a few black friends and a lot of them carry around towels in the summer time or extra t-shirts. they use it because to wipe sweat off, but it's also a fashion statements at the same time.
isn't the weather in Florida tropical, making people sweat like crazy ??

second_____
this dude is just straight hood, and the ghetto chick he got sittin in the passenger further reinforces that assumption, so to say the least I gotta say you're lucky this dude didnt whup you for snapping random pictures like that "getting all up in his business"
because that's just how these guys roll, ahhaah...

I love that ****t though, I'm the same too, no matter how expensive of a car I drive or where I live in I'd always remain the person I was before, behaviour wise and otherwise...

Old 02-19-2009, 01:35 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ihatepotholes
japanese peopl are very respectful... they are sick already and they don't want other people to catch it thats why they wear those cotton masks.
very true and not just japanese people.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Strange Lambo encounter...stolen?