Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Need Lambo for Gumball - Free Entry

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Need Lambo for Gumball - Free Entry

Here is the deal. Gumball needs a Lambo or other Super Car for a well known high profile male celeb to drive in the rally. He has done it in the past and might be an icon for some of you. May 1-8 LA to Miami is the dates. I know this is a long long shot. He has a co driver already, but if you can help, you can tag along in another car as a participant of the rally and keep and eye on your prize. Your car will be stickered, you will get into all the parties and events. Your only financial responsibilities would be the transportation of the vehicle back from Miami and hotel. Normal entrance fee is $44,000. So not bad. Just trying to help out. Like I said long shot.

If interested - email dan@vividracing.com.

Old 04-17-2009, 03:35 PM
INFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really nice
no thanks.. let someone else drive my lp640 4000 miles like a bat out of hell.. lol

tell the celebrity to buy one

Old 04-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Like I said, just throwing it out there...

Old 04-17-2009, 03:39 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Other options are he can rent one for the week or buy one and sell it. Who is the celeb?..

Old 04-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Former Vendor
agree Joe. I cant say the name, not allowed. I was figuring someone would want a free entry to the rally.

Old 04-17-2009, 07:27 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
A free entry but you can not participate? I think instead of this being free, you are putting thousands of miles on someone's car, ruining paint, and taking the chance of an accident. What is in it for the person donating the car? I am confused as to how this would be appealable to anyone.

Old 04-17-2009, 07:46 PM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
Can't be a very "high profile" celebrity.. they'd have a Lambo if they were. Or does he just not want to ruin his own lambo and is hoping for a free one to beat on ????

Old 04-17-2009, 08:07 PM
emissary is infamous around these parts
Hmm...a high profile celebrity...who might be considered an icon...but is also unable to afford a car on his own...my money's on Dennis Rodman.

Old 04-17-2009, 09:29 PM
PSS128 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by emissary
Hmm...a high profile celebrity...who might be considered an icon...but is also unable to afford a car on his own...my money's on Dennis Rodman.

Mike Tyson maybe? He is one of my icon back in the day, but he is broke.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:19 PM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
I would be happy to let someone beat on my car so I can go to a party, LOL. Last time I checked for 44k you could throw one hell of a party on your own. For 6-8k (replacement of your clutch) I'm sure you could get a few strippers and a keg for an afternoon of enjoyment.

Old 04-18-2009, 02:04 AM
evscarbrokerage is a jewel in the roughevscarbrokerage is a jewel in the roughevscarbrokerage is a jewel in the rough
I know who it is....But i'm not allowed to say. It's well worth it to let him use your vehicle for the rally. I also know he is handling his own insurance. And it's not 4,000 miles it's 2,900.

Let me put it this way, your car will be famous at the end the journey.

I wish this deal would of been offered to me before I wired the money and did the paper work.

Caleb AKA StuntMan

Old 04-18-2009, 02:24 AM
slimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud of
could be david Hasselhoff. And why are people getting ticked off? He is just asking. Good luck. I would love sign up for one of these someday.

Old 04-18-2009, 11:03 AM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by evscarbrokerage
I know who it is....But i'm not allowed to say. It's well worth it to let him use your vehicle for the rally. I also know he is handling his own insurance. And it's not 4,000 miles it's 2,900.

Let me put it this way, your car will be famous at the end the journey.

I wish this deal would of been offered to me before I wired the money and did the paper work.

Caleb AKA StuntMan

well they said he has run previous events in the past (with other peoples cars??).....so obviously he cant be all that special if no one really remembers who it might be, lol

Old 04-18-2009, 11:19 AM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vividracing
Here is the deal. Gumball needs a Lambo or other Super Car for a well known high profile male celeb to drive in the rally. He has done it in the past and might be an icon for some of you. May 1-8 LA to Miami is the dates. I know this is a long long shot. He has a co driver already, but if you can help, you can tag along in another car as a participant of the rally and keep and eye on your prize. Your car will be stickered, you will get into all the parties and events. Your only financial responsibilities would be the transportation of the vehicle back from Miami and hotel. Normal entrance fee is $44,000. So not bad. Just trying to help out. Like I said long shot.

If interested - email dan@vividracing.com.
that has got to be one of the longest shots I've seen posted on 6speedonline. If anyone wants to lend me their LP640 for me to beat the snot out of on the Gumball run I'll pay the 44k entrance, shipping the car to california, and shipping the car back from florida. Hell I'll even pay your hotel and 5 grand cash now give me an lp640 to rape

Last edited by srtricky; 04-18-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:21 AM
evscarbrokerage is a jewel in the roughevscarbrokerage is a jewel in the roughevscarbrokerage is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by got_hp?
well they said he has run previous events in the past (with other peoples cars??).....so obviously he cant be all that special if no one really remembers who it might be, lol
You are correct. He ran sponsored cars.

He's flying in and does not have time to ship a vehicle if my understanding is correct.

Everyone knows who it is. But we can't tell anyone.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Need Lambo for Gumball - Free Entry