Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

wheels almost done (teaser pic)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 11:35 AM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
wheels almost done (teaser pic)

my wheels should be done and assemble by the end of the week. here are some teaser pics of the wheels. they are going on a balloon white G

Attached Images   

Last edited by paulfromtulsa; 05-19-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:38 PM
OSIKS4 is infamous around these parts
Can't wait!

Old 05-21-2009, 08:44 AM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
That should look sweet!

Old 05-21-2009, 10:02 AM
carlover08 is infamous around these parts
i saw those cor wheels right ? lip is just to small and over priced for no name wheels imho

Old 05-21-2009, 07:20 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
^
No, these are actually Nutek wheels.
Not COR.

Old 05-21-2009, 08:15 PM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by carlover08
i saw those cor wheels right ? lip is just to small and over priced for no name wheels imho
you were almost right. the wheel are kartier forged but cor actually manufactures them. as far as the lip goes i got the biggest lip that you can get on a gallardo 4". the lip has nothing to do with the brand of wheel you get it depends on the offset and pad height. if it is a custom made wheel they will make you the biggest lip that the car can fit. gallardo have really high off sets so that = small lip. if you want big lips get a murcielago i have seen them with 7" its freaking awesome. here is a pic of the wheel unpainted

Attached Images   

Last edited by paulfromtulsa; 05-21-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Former Vendor
COR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of light
Paul Thanks for educating my friend carlover. Seems likes some people forget what quality really is and decide to go with the forgiatos or asantis on the civic that's valeting 2 cars behind them. We manufacture many private labels especially some that have been on the market for years and I'm sure are not no name wheels........ On another note sweet wheels and looking forward to the pics with the wheels mounted. G/L

Last edited by COR Forged; 05-22-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:35 AM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa
you were almost right. the wheel are kartier forged but cor actually manufactures them.
Very nice twist to the Concord........my favorite 5 spoke on the market today.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by COR Forged
Paul Thanks for educating my friend carlover. Seems likes some people forget what quality really is and decide to go with the forgiatos or asantis on the civic that's valeting 2 cars behind them. We manufacture many private labels especially some that have been on the market for years and I'm sure are not no name wheels........ On another note sweet wheels and looking forward to the pics with the wheels mounted. G/L
what a true statement. just because you pay 7-8k for a set of forgiatos it doesnt make them quality. actually forgiatos are one of the poorest built wheels. and as far as cor being bad quality i have no idea what CARLOVER is talking about. i have own over 20 sets of wheels and cor is one of the best built wheels i have ever owned if not the best. this is my third set of cors in a row.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:46 PM
PasteyBean is infamous around these parts
The wheels look pretty sweet. Can't wait to see pictures of them mounted on the car!

Old 05-23-2009, 05:10 PM
ExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really nice
Are the wheels finished?

Old 05-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
im not to crazy about them.

Old 05-27-2009, 10:32 PM
ExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really niceExoticCarDriver is just really nice
So did you get the wheels back and mounted

Old 05-27-2009, 10:50 PM
there was a little delay in getting the wheels but they are in transit and will be here next week and i should have the tires mounted by the weekend. i will post pics as soon as i can.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:25 PM
the wheels finally came in today and i will be getting the tires mounted tomorrow. here are some more teaser pics until i get the tires on.

Attached Images    

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: wheels almost done (teaser pic)