Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

LP 640 Roadster Pricing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 01:16 PM
K MEN S is infamous around these parts
LP 640 Roadster Pricing

Guys,

I am helping a friend of mine to look for a white LP640 roadster. I saw one in SF, claimed it was used but only 14miles in the car, and the price was 400K+. Being new to this bull world, is that the normal price? it's an 09 with tons of options like q-citura, transparent engine cover, CF trim. However there is another one in Bentley Long island, is an 08 with similar options to the above but it priced around 289K.

Is there anyone out there that just recently bought new or used? if new, how much off can I expect from them? if used, is 250-300k a normal price range?

Thanks

Old 06-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by K MEN S
Guys,

I am helping a friend of mine to look for a white LP640 roadster. I saw one in SF, claimed it was used but only 14miles in the car, and the price was 400K+. Being new to this bull world, is that the normal price? it's an 09 with tons of options like q-citura, transparent engine cover, CF trim. However there is another one in Bentley Long island, is an 08 with similar options to the above but it priced around 289K.

Is there anyone out there that just recently bought new or used? if new, how much off can I expect from them? if used, is 250-300k a normal price range?

Thanks
If it is the same friend that called us, the one in San Fran is ASPEN white..he said he only wanted Baloon WHite...if color has changed let me know and we can get a better deal for you

ALSO have this just in IT IS A STEAL!!

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/1317/...640%20Roadster

Attached Images  
Old 06-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the info!

No, I dont think its the same person. Anyway, the SF one listed as balloon white but it is actually aspen white? What is the difference between those two colors? Aspen not as pearly as balloon white?

Last edited by K MEN S; 06-10-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the info!

No, I dont think its the same person. Anyway, the SF one listed as balloon white but it is actually aspen white? What is the difference between those two colors? Aspen not as pearly as balloon white?
I know of two in San Fran...on Ballon white (pearl white) One Aspen white (Bright regular white) I know I can get you either for less than you are speaking of..

call me and let me see what I can do for you or e-mail me

roy@catsexotics.com

425-353-2287 Ext #2

Seattle

Old 06-13-2009, 04:23 AM
Thanks Roy,

I'll ask my friend and I get back to you early next week? Thanks again.

Old 06-13-2009, 08:35 AM
nevert00fast is infamous around these partsnevert00fast is infamous around these parts
Guys,

Thanks
I was at Bentley of LI the other day, and saw that balloon white roadster. Had Cali plate on it.

Old 06-13-2009, 12:51 PM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by roytoy2003

I know the car needed a bit of work between when it was sold in January at the Manheim Auction in Riverside but even if it is perfect now, a $90,000 price gap between retail and wholesale seems a bit optimistic!

There are great deals out there and any dealer that has one will work with you. Expect about $100k off of MSRP on a new or barely used one.

Old 06-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by MrEdS4
I know the car needed a bit of work between when it was sold in January at the Manheim Auction in Riverside but even if it is perfect now, a $90,000 price gap between retail and wholesale seems a bit optimistic!

There are great deals out there and any dealer that has one will work with you. Expect about $100k off of MSRP on a new or barely used one.
FYI, the car needed quite a bit of work to get it perfect, including a NEW clutch...and just because it was bought at the right time by the right person for the right price in the middle of the "everyone" jumping out of the window time....does not mean it cant be sold at where it shoud be priced..

There are good deals out there on a lot of cars right now..

BUT $100K off sticker of a NEW CAR is just plain "NOT CORRECT"

I ask you to show me such case, just one..BRAND NEW CAR on MSO at a NEW CAR Dealer for $100K off...does not exsist.

Old 06-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by nevert00fast
I was at Bentley of LI the other day, and saw that balloon white roadster. Had Cali plate on it.
I saw that ad in autotrader, but both my friend and I are located in the west coast. So we'll see about it. Do you have any personal experience with that dealer?

Old 06-14-2009, 11:45 AM
nevert00fast is infamous around these partsnevert00fast is infamous around these parts
I saw that ad in autotrader, but both my friend and I are located in the west coast. So we'll see about it. Do you have any personal experience with that dealer?
My father-in-law got a flying spur from them last year, the deal went pretty smooth. If you guys are pretty serious about that car, I can go back and take a closer look. I live about 15 mins away.

Old 06-14-2009, 11:54 AM
Thanks! i'll keep you updated!!!!

Old 06-16-2009, 02:58 PM
obrienkp is infamous around these parts
Why is Bobby already selling his car roy?! He just got it! I love the color on that car, not to mention its one of a kind if thats the correct car im thinking of! That is the original Versace Roadster that was swapped out right?!

Old 06-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by obrienkp
Why is Bobby already selling his car roy?! He just got it! I love the color on that car, not to mention its one of a kind if thats the correct car im thinking of! That is the original Versace Roadster that was swapped out right?!
Yes it is a one off car...it first sold at Auction in California when Donated by Lamborghini at an AIDS awareness benefitt...sold for $550,000.00. It was then at LOC for a while, they had it changed back, sold, then threw another auction and then to Bobby...

Bobby is like most of us..CAR ADDICTION LOL LOL we have our fun with them and want to move on to something else...he averages 5-7 cars a year...a little less than me, but he is catching up fast

Old 06-17-2009, 12:38 PM
obrienkp is infamous around these parts
Jesus! At least you have a business of buying and selling them! He seems to be just crazy about the car habit. Hell if I could afford it, id be the same damn way. I do love that car though...looked even better in cali when it had the matching wheels.

Sidenote roy, which of all your lambos do you consider your personal ones? I know the brown SE that you drive the **** out of, but how many do you keep at home? Seems you have a thing for the diablo.....which I cant say I blame you for....

Old 06-26-2009, 02:09 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
If it is the same friend that called us, the one in San Fran is ASPEN white..he said he only wanted Baloon WHite...if color has changed let me know and we can get a better deal for you

That is absolutely at steal!!

Might be an easier sell if the wing were removed, it might not be for everyone.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LP 640 Roadster Pricing