Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

2 men dead inlamborghini crash in Philadelphia, Pa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 09:51 PM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
2 men dead inlamborghini crash in Philadelphia, Pa

I just heard on the news two men dead in lamborghini crash in West Philadelphia. Did anybody else hear this or know who it was?

Here is the article:
http://cbs3.com/topstories/Multiple.Car.Accident.2.1052224.html

Old 06-19-2009, 09:53 PM
whites-10 is infamous around these parts
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/..._Car_Collision It was a 60yr old man and 30yr old man which were killed in the lamborghini. There's some more info.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:24 PM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
RIP to those 2 men....

Old 06-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Sami is infamous around these parts
May they R.I.P., and the others recover.

Old 06-20-2009, 06:54 AM
Johnfromjersey is infamous around these parts
RIP

looks like a red murci creme interior

Old 06-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
That is a real shame. RIP.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:22 PM
slicknickis3 is infamous around these parts
Yep def a red Murci..apparently the gentleman had bought the car the day before.

RIP.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:53 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by slicknickis3
Yep def a red Murci..apparently the gentleman had bought the car the day before.

RIP.
I think rented - from Gotham, per the post below:

Originally Posted by ripadam29
Hi everyone,
I just want everyone to know the real details behind this tragic death.
I was very close to the driver. He was 29 years old, a business owner of a home health care who cater to the elderly. He was one of the most caring men I have ever met. The passenger was a doctor who works with all of his clients. The car was rented for him to take his wife out for an evening. He belonged to Gotham City Motor Club (I think??) Please everyone, be safe when driving these fast cars. He left a wife, 4 year old beautiful daughter who was his best friend, and a 13 month old. This has been so difficult for everyone in the family and all of the people he knew. Please keep Adam and his family in your prayers! This is the first blog I have read that no one is bashing him. All of the Philly news sites keep saying how retarded he is. It kills us to read that stuff.

Last edited by HIRISC; 06-22-2009 at 07:58 AM.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:31 AM
slicknickis3 is infamous around these parts
You'd be correct; this is the car:

http://www.gothamdreamcars.com/new-y...ago-rental.htm

Old 06-22-2009, 09:42 AM
chuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura about
Proves that owning a fast car doesn't make you a good driver..

RIP to the two men.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:52 AM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
RIP - Hate to hear it for the families.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:10 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
60 year old driver of the minivan that the Lambo first hit died of his injuries RIP

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...ini-Crash.html

Old 06-23-2009, 09:21 AM
KrissrocK is infamous around these parts
wow..i need to watch the news more. that's a shame. Good driver or bad...schit happens destroyer
Although, Essington Ave is place where ppl race at times...I doubt they were cause it was 5:30 in afternoon

Last edited by KrissrocK; 06-23-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about

Well that is the problem with exotic rental car companies. I was thinking about starting up a business like that in the Philadelphia area acouple years back. I have personal built a lot of really high horsepower (700HP+)rides. And its not just simply about good or bad drivers. The game is having the experience of driving any highpower 500 hp+ vehicle. It's like a Pilot in a airplane, your limits come up really fast, you need to know what is going on, what to do or what not to do and knowing your flight path. Everybody has their own ideals of what a really fast car is, until they have been in one, then they know. Sometimes it's too late by then. When you step into Vipers , lambo's, the latest Ferrari's. These cars are truly race track vehicles allowed on the common roadways. I would hate to rent highpower (500+Hp) cars to un-experienced drivers. You cant drive these cars like regular cars on any road. That's why I never entertain that business since then. I would have to prey everyday that my rental would come back or the police calling me about the accident or even worse, that someone has gotten killed.

Everyone out there be safe.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:00 PM
BMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really nice
I have rented that Murcielago from Gotham back in Decemeber..If it is your 1st real powerful car to drive and your not too use to it I would not do 125mph. I did fish tail that same Murci because the ground was alil wett at a slow speed and it is no joke,So I can see how that crash happened with the Murci. But my prayers go out to all of them RIP...So sad to hear this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2 men dead inlamborghini crash in Philadelphia, Pa