Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

How much power can a stock-engined Gallardo make (answer inside)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 07:25 PM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
Congratulations! Post up some vids and pictures once you take delivery!

Old 07-10-2009, 02:28 AM
bone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura aboutbone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats on the setup, UGR is simply awesome!! Please do some 60-130s, I'm sure everyone is curious what these UGR cars can do.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:53 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
That is amazing. Congrats.

I agree with the Bone Doc. Post up some video when/if you can.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bone_doc s4
Congrats on the setup, UGR is simply awesome!! Please do some 60-130s, I'm sure everyone is curious what these UGR cars can do.
Thanks for all the compliments!
The Underground Racing Nera R did 60-130 in 3.5 seconds! We will test the stock motor TT Gallardos soon.

Name:  Vbox.jpg
Views: 2068
Size:  109.9 KB

Old 07-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Beautiful car. Love it.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by villains_turbo
Nice. I have been chatting with UGR about that setup without pulling the engine. If you dont mind - what was the cost for the kit without pulling the engine (if you could PM me or whatever).
UGR certainly seems like they are building nice cars. One thing that I kinda like about the new Heffner setup though is the placement of the turbos -- you can see them when you open the hood :-) (it's silly and wouldnt sway me one way or the other for something like appearance...but still...its cool :-))

How's the driveability and such?

We can put those Turbo's where ever you want them. All of our builds are custom 1 off builds

Old 07-10-2009, 07:59 PM
bone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura aboutbone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by underground
Thanks for all the compliments!
The Underground Racing Nera R did 60-130 in 3.5 seconds! We will test the stock motor TT Gallardos soon.

3.5 is just plain ridiculous!! How much is the Nera R pkg? What kind of 60-130s can we expect from the 55k kit? Are all these kits built on MT cars or can the newer Egear cars handle the power too?

Keep up the great work guys!!

Old 07-11-2009, 04:48 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
How much cheaper is the stock motor kit?

Old 07-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Themadsupra is infamous around these parts
I assume this is on a 06+? Great numbers!

Old 07-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, that looks sweet! Nice set up.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:49 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Nice numbers and modds. Fab work is second to none. Congrats!! By looking at the number I guessed they are 62mm's

Old 07-11-2009, 12:58 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by underground
We can put those Turbo's where ever you want them. All of our builds are custom 1 off builds
Nice. That's what I wanted to hear dude :-)

Old 07-11-2009, 01:05 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by RedGTS
Well I tried to send you a PM but I need a couple more posts to cross the magic 15 post threshold, apparently. Lol! I can't address driveability yet because I'm not going to get the car until Saturday, but from talking with other owners the driveability should be stock-like and very smooth. I'll update the thread once I get the car back, and I'll send you a PM on the pricing issue once I'm allowed to.
Awesome, thanks man. And no worries on the pricing - UGR PM'd me and that at least gives me an idea, and there are obviously variables on different packages so that gives a good starting place anyway.
Anxiously awaiting your impressions...are you driving it today?

Old 07-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Jesus that's beautiful!

Old 07-12-2009, 10:54 AM
RedGTS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Themadsupra
I assume this is on a 06+? Great numbers!
No an '04 actually.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How much power can a stock-engined Gallardo make (answer inside)