Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

LP550-2 ON it's WAY!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
LP550-2 ON it's WAY!

This car is going to be so cool!! Expecting October Delivery, White and 6 speed Manula od course!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KStbXLVxy8

Old 08-02-2009, 12:19 PM
RichardRoma is infamous around these parts
price?

Old 08-03-2009, 07:47 AM
atlantacarman is infamous around these parts
nice.. how those stripes will be in white car? different color or just black or gold thin stripe little off center? just curious

Old 08-04-2009, 01:56 PM
fripsgirl has a spectacular aura aboutfripsgirl has a spectacular aura about
I'm not a fan of the car itself (mainly that stripe), but the video is done perfectly. Valentino seems like an awesome, down to earth guy. Good for him

Old 08-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Congrats!!

Old 08-04-2009, 05:29 PM
eaglesbasketbal is infamous around these parts
Those superveloces made me drool

Old 08-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
He's got the coolest job.....next to Hugh Heffner!

Old 08-06-2009, 12:29 AM
AndyZ is infamous around these parts
I'm totally jealous. Congrats dude...if I could have any lamborghini right now it would be a Valentino Balboni.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:15 AM
Catalyst is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
This car is going to be so cool!! Expecting October Delivery, White and 6 speed Manula od course!!

[URL]
I saw them building this thing at the factory a couple weeks ago, the stripe looks nice in person...
I didnt get any pics, b/c it were not done at the time, and there were no cameras allowed in the factory

Old 08-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Congrats!

Old 08-22-2009, 05:25 PM
tranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of light
The stripe's alright, at least better than that nasty greenish one on the 360 Scud: that's why they changed it to the much cooler ones in the 430.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:17 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
great concept, love the car, hate the stripe

Old 08-23-2009, 08:37 PM
eddylee is infamous around these parts
love the rwd lambo!

Old 08-24-2009, 02:38 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
wow great video, thanks for sharing

you can tell hes very proud and honored that lamborghini did this for him!

Old 08-24-2009, 09:35 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
I just got back from the unveiling of the LP 550-2 at Lamborghini of Houston. It was an incredible event. It was incredible in the fact that Valentino Balboni had attended. He is such a likeable person. I had a chance to talk with him a few times during the event, this man has great passion for his work and is exteremely humble. It was a honor to meet him for sure. I'll try and post some pics tomorrow. BTW, his favorite Lamborghini of all time is the Miura, which I guessed correctly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LP550-2 ON it's WAY!