Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My new Lamborghini Gallardo..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 05:25 PM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by streetking
It's on the way to me, should be here tomorrow! Can't wait.

thanks guys..

SW

Well did you get it?? You must be out getting 'driving impressions'

congrats on a real beast.

Old 10-04-2009, 05:34 PM
CGinev is infamous around these parts
Can't wait to see the final pics and numbers!

Old 10-04-2009, 06:43 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Well guys, got it today. Unfortunately I only got to drive it about 15 min before it started to rain.. For the short time I did get to drive it, it's a amazing car now. Smooth, never ending power and fast as hell and I'm on the pump gas setting. Kevin told me I would love it, it's just like my Ford GT, I liked it ok when I got it, but loved it after I turboed it. Unlike the GT, you can actually put down the power in first and second. I am in love with this car now and cannot wait to put some miles on it. My wheels should be here this week and it's going to the bodyshop tomorrow to get the rear lower valance painted black. Since it was raining most of the day today, I had it in the garage looking over the build. I took off all the rear grilles to clean and wax around the inserts. When I took off the grilles, I looked at all the installation work that was done, it's perfect. All the clamps were pointed in the same direction, every piece that was polished, was polished all around. All my parts were marked with my initials so I got all my own pieces back. The workmanship is second to none, I didn't see a bolt missing and I spent the last 4 hours with a flashlight going over everything. No scratches in my black paint, no dents or dings that could happen to a car when it's at a shop for 6 weeks. I managed to get a break in the rain and took a few quick pictures.. even my wife likes it and she is not a big Lamborghini person. I will follow up with more comments after spending more time with it. I just want to thank Kevin and the guys at Underground Racing for their excellent work.
SW

Old 10-04-2009, 06:50 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Great install. Can't wait to see it at the Mile.

Old 10-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
wow that came out nuts!! im working on these vents that im trying to put in production. when im done ill let you know. this is how it looks on the lp640.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Banned
DRIVN Ind. is infamous around these parts
God that is so bad ***.

Congrats.

Old 10-05-2009, 02:00 PM
HennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to behold
Nice (Kim, not your car).

Seriously, they are both beautiful. Have fun and see you in Goliad next week.

Old 10-05-2009, 02:19 PM
CGinev is infamous around these parts
Gotta love the final product! A video is a must! Glad Mrs. SW isn't giving you a hard time over it.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Porschesolution is infamous around these parts
****, she'll drive it more than he will (wink)

Old 10-05-2009, 11:09 PM
ShoeMan is infamous around these parts
Great addition to your garage. Enjoy!

Old 10-05-2009, 11:53 PM
lbmtb has a spectacular aura aboutlbmtb has a spectacular aura about
Your threads always amaze me. Hats off to you!

Old 10-06-2009, 12:04 AM
RidinSS is infamous around these parts
BEAUTIFUL cars, might be a little jealous

Old 10-06-2009, 07:20 AM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of
Congrats on the build SW

The more seat time you get the more the addiction will grow.

Be safe and have fun !

Old 10-06-2009, 07:39 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ripper02
Congrats on the build SW

The more seat time you get the more the addiction will grow.

Be safe and have fun !

Thanks man, I love this car. I will see you next week...

SW

Old 10-06-2009, 08:15 PM
INTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to behold
Very nice! I like the plate.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My new Lamborghini Gallardo..