Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Murcielago project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 08:34 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
great job !! makes me want one!!

Old 11-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Johnfromjersey
looks great! I see that you are Ferrari certified. Are you Lambo certified also? I couldnt find a certified lambo auto body so instead took my lambo to a Ferarri certified instead. Figured it was the next best option as I am told there are only 6(was 8) autobody shops in the USA that recieve this level of excellence.

did you blend paint or get the match perfect on new body parts? very hard to do on a tri stage pearl lambo paint. if you didnt blend, you are good, real good
HAHA true. But who is really certified in this craft? Its relative experience that counts. Its so few of these factory hand-built kit cars out there. Anybody that worked or built a kit car and worked on or tuned lambos or ferraris knows what I am talking about. I will post some my of my pics of a Lp-640 that I am tuning righht now.

Nice work on the murcielago pictured above!

Last edited by Immanuel; 11-02-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Former Vendor
david@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to behold
I am not Lambo certified. I recieved training from Ferrrari North America that makes me certified and am not "Ferrari Master" certified. I work hard to make sure my work speaks louder than I do. I know of "Master Certified" technicians who rely on their certificates and have lost touch with reality. There are many who are not "Master Certified" that are true artisans. They may not have the best english, but they truly understand what they do at a level far beyond most in the business. There are many in my business that should not be in it and it bothers me when I meet new clients that have been taken advantage of. I try to help out the best I can. I could go on and on about this subject and even start a different thread on it, but I'll stop here and wish you a wonderful day. Enjoy the drive. Life is short, appreciate it. Give me a call if you have any more questions.

Last edited by david@autodynamica; 11-03-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:47 PM
hollywood996tts has a spectacular aura abouthollywood996tts has a spectacular aura abouthollywood996tts has a spectacular aura about
Very Very Nice! Thanks for sharing.