Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Can anyone recommend a place for PPI in TX

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 10:45 PM
vincentw is infamous around these parts
Can anyone recommend a place for PPI in TX

As the title states, can someone recommend a place for a PPI in the TX Houston area. What can I expect to pay? Thanks in advance. Vincent

Old 08-28-2009, 08:09 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know who your nearest dealer is but we are a PPI dealer located in Charlotte NC though. Feel free to email me a list of what you need and I can put together a price list for you.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Former Vendor
david@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to behold
We at Autodynamica perform PPI's all of the time. Call Ferrari of Houston and they will redirect you to us. We have a ST5 scanner that communicates with Gallardos Murcielagos, Ferrari and Maserati. P.M. me if you have any questions or feel free to call. I enjoy answering questions and making sure a passionate purchase will be informed and pleasant.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:51 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
I just had a PPI done at Lambo Dallas, they were extremely thorough and helpful for a sight unseen purchase. You'll pay about $400.