Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

NEW SHOES for my MURCIE!!! ;)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 10:23 PM
1schoir is infamous around these parts
Gorgeous wheels!

Old 09-02-2009, 12:26 AM
redhotmurc333 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

THANK you EVERYONE for all the nice words!!! And yes Jstrat85 I do agree with you, on appearance it would look more aggressive with the rear wheels coming further out with a larger offset(my iforged Senekas were that way), but for performance purposes, companies such as WORK wheels, BBS, HRE, Volk Racing, to name a few tend to try and stick closer to factory specs as possible and tend to be a bit more tame compared to some of their counterparts~
Although putting 20" wheels on when oem wheels are 18's is far from being tame, but with the right combination of recommended tires, it doesn't throw it off as much especially with the milder offset~ but yea a HUGE 7 inch lip FLUSH to the edge would look nice wouldn't it? I guess there's always the option of spacers but eehhhh...not too big of a fan on spacers~HaHa!!!

Old 09-02-2009, 07:46 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Very Nice. Love yellow cars with black wheels and chrome lips.

Old 09-02-2009, 08:08 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Definitely a great choice in wheel for the Murci. The design fits the car quite nicely!!

Whether you keep them black or silver, it will look good regardless. (I say keep em black)
Black for a more sporty look (plus matches all the black accents on the car)
Silver will be the more subtle/classy look.

Old 09-04-2009, 04:55 AM
G6OON is infamous around these parts
Great choice. Definately enhances the stance of the Lambo.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:26 PM
chillar15 is infamous around these parts
That looks mean. Great choice.

Old 09-16-2009, 01:03 AM
redhotmurc333 is infamous around these parts
Thanks everyone! I'm in the works of doing some more dressing up...I'll keep you guys posted with what, where and how! Stay tuned!!!

Old 09-16-2009, 07:30 AM
silk55 is infamous around these parts
looks sick

Old 09-16-2009, 07:33 AM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
One kajillion times better than stock. Car looks great now.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:45 AM
Former Vendor
RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !
The shoes fit well!

Old 09-16-2009, 09:17 AM
ventracing is infamous around these parts
Looks so much better!

Old 09-16-2009, 09:36 AM
CLEAR is infamous around these partsCLEAR is infamous around these parts
Work VSXX and REZAX Mesh... HAWT Wheels hotredmurc333!

Works
is STRONG! I mean strong wheels... REZAX is just simply classic in my book.

all the "older" wheels just built much better then, IMO the newer 2/3 pieces just junks (ask me how many times I bent my HREs, IForged and Kinesis)

Old 09-17-2009, 07:33 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a fan

Old 09-18-2009, 02:15 AM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by redhotmurc333
Hey everyone! FINALLY I got some new shoes for my Murcie after 3 months of waiting!!! They were special ordered from Japan and are WORK VS-XX Forged Wheels 19x8.5 up front and 20X13's in the rear in a Matte Black finished face with Steel/Chrome Lip Wrapped with Pirelli P-Zero 235/35/19's in the front and Pirelli P-Zero Rosso Assimetrico 345/25/20's in the rear!
Man it was a LOOONG wait and there were production delays for these wheels that's why I was contemplating on either cancelling these and getting something else or just toughing it out and I just toughed and out and I'm glad that I did!
The car was dirty so please excuse it but I couldn't wait to hurry and install them!!! HAHA!!! I just took some pics with my phone cam so I'm going to get her all washed up tomorrow and upload some better pics but hope you enjoy these for now!
And what's NEXT??? Hmmm... STAY TUNED!!!

SP Engineering's Pearly LP up on the lifter getting some "SPECIAL" treatment!!!

HeHe! I know this car has nothing to do with mine getting wheels but I just had to put it up because I know you guys saw it peepin over my car in the background!
The guys at SP Engineering gave me a ride in it awhile back and it is a BLISTERINGLY FAST and SOLID CAR!!! I mean we all know that this car is already fast in it's stock format but oh man oh man!!! With it tuned it SERIOUSLY is a Lambo, Ferrari, and Porsche killer!!! And They are in the works of getting it tuned even FASTER than it is now...It's an AMAZING CAR!!! It not only looks great but it is FAST and I MEAN FFFAAASSSTTTT and SOLID!!! And boy does it sound AMAZING!!! Ok back to my car! HAHA!!!

I'll Post better pics and more updates later! Hope everyone enjoys them!

I saw you on the corner of brookhurst and Hazard at the car wash... Great looking ride.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:18 AM
CLEAR is infamous around these partsCLEAR is infamous around these parts
never take your car to car wash.. have them come to you and do hand wash :P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NEW SHOES for my MURCIE!!! ;)