Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

NEW SHOES for my MURCIE!!! ;)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 12:55 PM
zeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of light
huge diff! i love it...if u we're to lower it i'm sure it'll look even better

Old 09-19-2009, 02:56 AM
redhotmurc333 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Thank you very much again Everyone! And I do agree that I truly like the craftmanship of the Work wheels compared to some of the newer blingy wheel companies that pop up every month...some make it and some just fade away after a bit~ but one thing for sure, the craftmanship of most of the newer wheel companies do not EVEN compare to that of the oldschool companies that have been around for a long period of time and have FAR more R&D, experience, & quality control in the likes of BBS, O.Z. Racing, Work, Volk Racing etc...I mean these companies actually make wheels for competitions in the highest caliber and also make wheels for other big name tuning companies AND OEM equipment wheels for some of the most prestigious car companies~ So yea, there is no comparison when it comes to quality and heritage~ Oh and ATL...Your SL looks TEN times Better now!!! Plus your stock wheels are a MILLION times better in quality from the wheels you had on it prviously! NICE!!!
And yes, I do agree it would Look ALOT BETTER lowered but I'm always raising the question, "Do I REALLY wanna lower it and have to give up some of the comfort I have right now of not having to worry over every dip?" I mean I know I have the lift system up front BUT that in itself is a bit of a headache at times...Ehhh I'm just lazy I guess! HAHA! Hmmm...We'll just have to see as I still have some more ideas!
HaHa! You must have seen me last week GT Guy! Were you at the car wash too? What were you driving? You shoulda said WUDDUP! HaHa! Although I live far from that car wash, whenever I'm in that area, I always go there~ The guys there know my cars and know how I like them to be washed and are very careful/meticulous and do a REAL great job on all my cars! And, I used to go there when I was in college so if I'm in that vicinity, I'm there!
And yes Clear, the mobile washes are great also but sometimes it just feels nice when your driving and wanna get a wash, you don't have to call and make an appointment etc...I guess I just like to reminisce bout the good ole days, or I'm just old fashioned!

Last edited by redhotmurc333; 09-19-2009 at 03:01 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:01 AM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent compliment to your Lambo.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:28 PM
V12
V12 is infamous around these parts
Nice pick. your car looks great. so, what's next?

Old 09-22-2009, 06:26 AM
2Sick2Quit is infamous around these parts
Damn that looks SOLID! Also SPE's GT-R is ***** fast! They've always been one of my favorite tuners

Old 10-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
awesome, good looking

Old 10-06-2009, 09:44 PM
CLEAR is infamous around these partsCLEAR is infamous around these parts
what's next? A new car or turbo-ed Murci? hehe..

Old 10-08-2009, 07:54 PM
davey1015 is infamous around these parts
nice rims