Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Texas Mile Lamborghini participants/spectator list!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 08:14 AM
barron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud of
Texas Mile Lamborghini participants/spectator list!

Greetings everyone!

I noticed there wasn't a Texas Mile participants list, so I'm starting one.

I'll be running my 05 Gallardo Underground Racing Twin Turbo "R" version. If you can make the event, please do. It would be great for the Lambo crowd to have a big showing! I'll have several RVs setup as a BULL pen The event is going to be a blast, and I hope to do the Lamborghini community proud!

Texas Mile Lamborghini participants:
1) Barron - 05 Gallardo UR TT (Jonah - Driver)
2) ???
3) ???

Jonah

Old 10-02-2009, 08:27 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Awesome - can't wait to see the beast run. See you there.

Old 10-02-2009, 11:44 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by barron
Greetings everyone!

I noticed there wasn't a Texas Mile participants list, so I'm starting one.

I'll be running my 05 Gallardo Underground Racing Twin Turbo "R" version. If you can make the event, please do. It would be great for the Lambo crowd to have a big showing! I'll have several RVs setup as a BULL pen The event is going to be a blast, and I hope to do the Lamborghini community proud!

Texas Mile Lamborghini participants:
1) Barron - 05 Gallardo UR TT (Jonah - Driver)
2) ???
3) ???

Jonah
1) SW Supra
2) Barron

Last edited by streetking; 10-02-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:43 PM
barron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud ofbarron has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by streetking
1) SW Supra
2) Barron

I think we would be quite happy if we finished 1-2 at the mile!

Let's hope both our cars stay straight, and we don't break anything!

Jonah

Old 10-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
When is it and what is the cost...I might consider trucking down my 2010 LP6704SV and also my 2000 Diablo GT as well...

Old 10-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
When is it and what is the cost...I might consider trucking down my 2010 LP6704SV and also my 2000 Diablo GT as well...
Roy,

It would be great to have some other lambos registered! I believe registration is full, but they have a wait list. I would sure hope they could fit your badass cars in!

http://www.texasmile.net October 16-18th

I'll have my Matte Yellow LP670-4SV down there as well (not going to run it...haven't found a clear bra for matte paint yet).

Jonah

Old 10-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by barron
Roy,

It would be great to have some other lambos registered! I believe registration is full, but they have a wait list. I would sure hope they could fit your badass cars in!

http://www.texasmile.net October 16-18th

I'll have my Matte Yellow LP670-4SV down there as well (not going to run it...haven't found a clear bra for matte paint yet).

Jonah
I will look into it..

As far as the Matte bra thing...You do know that the flat black pieces on the car, front and side are painted in a very very high resistand new paint system that resists chipping very well. I have over 2k on the car on no chips. If you place a clear bra on it it will make the paint look shinny, so thats whay they did it with this new paint. I was also advised that the Matee colors ALSO have this high restiant in them for the same reason...if you bra it it looks shinny and takes away from the itent of the matte color.

My shop had suggested a new bra on the market that can be tinted to match the new flat colors on the cars, but it was NOT cheap..I elected to go wtih out for now and so far no issues.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
I will look into it..

As far as the Matte bra thing...You do know that the flat black pieces on the car, front and side are painted in a very very high resistand new paint system that resists chipping very well. I have over 2k on the car on no chips. If you place a clear bra on it it will make the paint look shinny, so thats whay they did it with this new paint. I was also advised that the Matee colors ALSO have this high restiant in them for the same reason...if you bra it it looks shinny and takes away from the itent of the matte color.

My shop had suggested a new bra on the market that can be tinted to match the new flat colors on the cars, but it was NOT cheap..I elected to go wtih out for now and so far no issues.
Thanks for the great info Roy! SW said the same thing, so that's why I'm running my car naked What an amazing car!

Jonah

Old 10-02-2009, 09:11 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by streetking
1) SW Supra
2) Barron
SW -

You just running the Supra?
Are you bringing the lambo down?

See you there.

Eric

Old 10-03-2009, 01:51 PM
INTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to behold
I'm meeting up with a friend/customer of mine who is racing the TT ZO6 I built (and a couple of other cars).

I'm excited to check out some of these TTG's as I've been considering building a mild version for myself.

Old 10-03-2009, 02:46 PM
NitrousX is infamous around these parts
I ran jbteven's Gallardo Spyder last March.

There are no changes on the G for this Oct. Just the GT thats has been TT.

Here are some pics.

And of course the ticket I got from the State Trooper on our way back to Houston.

I'll be out there next week. I'll be shooting all the cars running down the mile.

Last edited by NitrousX; 10-03-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:32 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
we will be setup at the last paddock space (at the 3/4 mile mark and just after the time slip pickup spot). My TT/SC GT will be there as will the G.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:14 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
We could do a Houston to Goliad convoy?
Robert

Old 10-04-2009, 11:38 AM
NitrousX is infamous around these parts
Wouldn't be a bad idea. The troopers that handed out tickets to use last time then ripped them up afterwards gave us their cell numbers and said call ahead we'll pull the radar guns down and let us run..

we will be coming in on Wednesday night I think to setup for the Thursday runs for the GTs.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:54 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
If you are close to H town and need a place to bunk just let me know.
Cheers
Robert

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Texas Mile Lamborghini participants/spectator list!