Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Delivery of a new Superleggera!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 01:47 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
Delivery of a new Superleggera!

I just took delivery of my new orange Superleggera. Of course I had to go orange to match my orange Audi RS4!! I have dymags coming from Wheels Boutique, and King at Tecnocraft helped me out with some seats and a carbon intake! I am also considering twin turboing it, and porbably will go with Kevin at Underground as they do an incredible job.

My car is fairly well loaded, has ceramic brakes, egear obviously, front end lift, back-up camera which is very nice, alcantara steering wheel with the carbon bottom which I really wanted, radio nav, etc! Its fantastic, I absolutely love it.

Ill post some pics with the wheels and other parts on it when they come.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:24 PM
ZFSix is infamous around these parts
Did you ever get pics? I bet it looks sick with the Dymags...

Old 01-20-2010, 01:28 PM
lbmtb has a spectacular aura aboutlbmtb has a spectacular aura about
Sounds awesome! Pics for sure...

Old 01-20-2010, 01:48 PM
dksu has a spectacular aura aboutdksu has a spectacular aura about
No pics No Believe. JK Congrats!

Old 01-20-2010, 05:13 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
I didnt put the dymags on. I got them, and when they came they werent what I was looking for. My car currently is in NC with Kevin and the boys at Underground getting a 1000whp kit!

Old 01-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
congrats! cant wait to see the pics! im working on a new front bumper for the gs! out of this world!

Old 01-21-2010, 06:16 AM
ZFSix is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DesmoRR
I didnt put the dymags on. I got them, and when they came they werent what I was looking for. My car currently is in NC with Kevin and the boys at Underground getting a 1000whp kit!
Nice! I don't think I have seen a TT Superlegerra yet.

Old 01-21-2010, 06:44 AM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ZFSix
Nice! I don't think I have seen a TT Superlegerra yet.
Member by the name of Sprite has a black one w/Verde Ithica calipers done by Heffner.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:02 AM
obrienkp is infamous around these parts
There is also the grigio 6 Speed SL Heffner TT that the owner of SP Engineering has as well....

Old 01-21-2010, 09:18 AM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Will be sick when the car comes back G!

Jack

Old 01-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
Congrats Graham. I have an orange G as well....TT'd by Underground. You're in good hands.

Old 01-21-2010, 03:37 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
pics of this g car? If not pics of the orange RS4 PLEASE

Old 01-21-2010, 09:47 PM
ADubM3 is infamous around these parts
you don't mess around. def pics when she returns from the shop.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:09 PM
John Reed is infamous around these parts
I can't wait to check out your SL in a couple of weeks when I fly back there to do some work! You are going to love the UGR TT!

Old 01-23-2010, 01:13 PM
sledhead36 has a spectacular aura aboutsledhead36 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up SL shots

Graham, Here are a couple of shots I took before heading to UGR for the TT package.

Scotty

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Delivery of a new Superleggera!