Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Thanks Underground Racing and thanks for the props everyone!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 12:07 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
Thanks Underground Racing and thanks for the props everyone!

I've been extremely busy since getting home from the Texas Mile. I just wanted to pause and give a big public "THANKS" to Underground Racing, their crew, and John Reed, for having my TTG in perfect shape for the mile. And thanks to Tanner w/ Reliable Transport for hanging out, hauling the cars, and providing beer.....after my runs that is, when I needed them most! Most of you know how good it was running by now. I couldn't be happier w/ my experience. Not only was driving the car fun, but also just hanging out w/ everyone all weekend. Got to meet several people and shared some experiences. All the "car camps" there were very nice.

I'll admit, I was a bit nervous at first, but the car was running so good, and so smooth, that by the last run, I was LOVING it! I had to leave right after that last run to catch my flight out of Houston, but I was on such a high, I wanted to stay!! But I didn't want to miss my flight, and my wife was eager to see me home...in one piece.....although I never did tell her what I went to Texas "exactly" for. All she knew was it was a "race". Little did she know I was driving, and at what speeds. I thought she'd freak when she found out I hit 241.63mph! But, all she said was "I hope you wore your seatbelt"! LOL, she has NO IDEA!!!!

P.S. thanks again for all the props, I appreciate it.

Kyle....aka "Ricky Bobby"

Old 10-23-2009, 10:22 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the record Kyle! I'm coming up to C&C in Knoxville in Dec with my SL. One of the big reasons is to see your car and perhaps even ride in it?

Old 10-23-2009, 10:26 PM
chihuahua1 is infamous around these parts
any good video

Old 10-24-2009, 02:05 AM
B4rad is infamous around these parts
Wow 241.63mph that is incredible

Old 10-24-2009, 11:32 AM
mcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nice
congrats how soon till your spanking veyron's with that thing lol.

i rofl'd at the seat belt comment, my gf would say the same thing to me (even though i don't have a 200+ car like you)

Old 10-24-2009, 11:35 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Congrats!
I was down at the traps when you went by on that run.
Sounded SWEEEEEET!
Great result!

Old 10-24-2009, 06:43 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
That was an awesome showing at the mile.Congrats to you and Underground Racing.

Old 10-24-2009, 08:42 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by joetwint
That was an awesome showing at the mile.Congrats to you and Underground Racing.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. You guys were rockin too. Pretty intense video on that one run! Nice driving.

Kyle

Old 10-24-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by ATL
Congrats on the record Kyle! I'm coming up to C&C in Knoxville in Dec with my SL. One of the big reasons is to see your car and perhaps even ride in it?
Man, the pressure's on now!!! LOL. I think I can handle it. Thanks

Kyle