Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lamborghini Gallardo Skid Plates, Front Bumper Protection from G Rides

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 07:52 AM
hdsr09 is infamous around these parts
Do you have skid plates that are confirmed to properly fit an RSC Tuning LP-560 front bumper in stock?

Originally Posted by Gary@G Rides
In-Stock, ready to ship.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Former Vendor
Gary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hdsr09
Do you have skid plates that are confirmed to properly fit an RSC Tuning LP-560 front bumper in stock?

Not yet, in the works.

Old 05-25-2010, 06:42 PM
Shadowman is infamous around these parts
Not yet, in the works.

Hi Gary

How are you doing with them for the LP670-4 SV?

Takes care

Shadowman

Old 05-26-2010, 11:38 AM
Former Vendor
Gary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond reputeGary@G Rides has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shadowman
Hi Gary

How are you doing with them for the LP670-4 SV?

Takes care

Shadowman
Haven't worked on the LP670-4 SV yet. We're currently finishing another Bentley application, more Lambo's should be next.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:53 PM
Shadowman is infamous around these parts
Haven't worked on the LP670-4 SV yet. We're currently finishing another Bentley application, more Lambo's should be next.

Thank you Gary for the update

All the best

Shadowman

Old 05-27-2010, 10:39 AM
norcal2 is infamous around these parts
What is the thickness? My current skidplates are a lot thicker..id rather have them thicker and protect the front air dam than not....I need to replace one though,

Old 05-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by norcal2
What is the thickness? My current skidplates are a lot thicker..id rather have them thicker and protect the front air dam than not....I need to replace one though,
For these we're using a 1/4" thick material that is light yet very durable. We went with 1/4" as it reduces ground clearance less and blends in with the car well.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
Nice product Gary. They look like something that would come from the factory.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:59 PM
WHITE997GT3 is infamous around these parts
Great product indeed, I have had skid plates in the past custom made for my vehicles and it has definitely paid off.

Old 06-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Ag02M5 has a spectacular aura aboutAg02M5 has a spectacular aura about
Lp560?

Old 06-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by LaneS@MAcarbon
Nice product Gary. They look like something that would come from the factory.
Thank you LaneS.

Originally Posted by WHITE997GT3
Great product indeed, I have had skid plates in the past custom made for my vehicles and it has definitely paid off.
Thank you for that.

Originally Posted by Ag02M5
Lp560?
Not yet.

Old 06-08-2010, 11:51 AM
norcal2 is infamous around these parts
For these we're using a 1/4" thick material that is light yet very durable. We went with 1/4" as it reduces ground clearance less and blends in with the car well.
1/4 inch will do me no good, the air dam will be wasted the first time you drag a corner... mine blend with the car fine...and you cant even see them unless you get to ground level, which my camera is at

Attached Images  
Old 06-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by norcal2
1/4 inch will do me no good, the air dam will be wasted the first time you drag a corner... mine blend with the car fine...and you cant even see them unless you get to ground level, which my camera is at

We could make ours in thicker material also if interested. We make some for Bentley's out of 1/2" material.

Old 03-16-2011, 06:18 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
RSC LP560 skid plates yet?

Old 03-17-2011, 08:43 AM
Ag02M5 has a spectacular aura aboutAg02M5 has a spectacular aura about
+1 on RSC 560

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Gallardo Skid Plates, Front Bumper Protection from G Rides