Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo vs Twin Turbo Z06

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 12:31 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Hey Rob!

You know me, rarely to miss out on the fun. Of course, being in Ohio so much as left me kind of on the sidelines, until the residency phase is over. But when its over.............

Then I am coming for YOU!! of course with Powell and Akrams help.

I better bring the video camera, of course i will have to sit in your car or Tags.

Originally Posted by robmd99
Andy, will you be attending Cars and Coffee? I think some of the big boys will be testing there cars that weekend? I should be there as well as the fastest Supra in Houston. I think there will be some serious mexican haul'n azz.
Cheers
Rober

Old 02-26-2010, 05:19 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by turtle n hare
Hey FRC add a good friend of mine, Morpheus with Electron Blue 402 STS-TT z06 making 883rwhp.

Cool beans. He'll have to be a member of that site and they'll have to add him like that. I just cut and pasted a list.

Now,... look at the cubes..(your friends car).This is exactly my point.

Your buddy with a BUILT BOTTOM end, and MORE cubic inches,... no doubt MORE boost,... made 883rwhp. The fact that my setup made 100rwhp less, at only 5500rpm, on a stock block(346ci stock pistons, rods,rings,bearings, crank,etc,etc,etc) is what is pretty sweet.

Judging by the way my car was making power, if we would have reved it out another 1000rpm,... we'd have made another 80 or so rwhp, at the same boost level. YOur friend should be making 1000rwhp at that cube level on a TT application. Not taking anything away from your friend but, you posting that, only confirms how sick and efficent my setup is. Seriously movvin some air. Think I know of your buddy morph though,.. from one or two of the sites. I'm bad with names though.

I go by different names on different sites.

Last edited by The Fixed Roof.; 02-26-2010 at 05:23 AM.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:04 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
FRC why dont you quit.

I am just stating a fact. I dont really give a S#$% about your car.

You put up a list and I just thought I would give a shout out to a friend of mines car. It is not to support your rambling.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:39 PM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by widebody350
Of those two cars, it's interesting that you said build an Evo to that power level, not a G to 1300hp.

The Gallardo vs Evo race goes back to what I was saying about the Gallardo vs. GTR and the Murcie in regards to displacement and spool time, but in this race the Gallardo also has more hp. I would think it would be a cake walk for the Gallardo but we'll see I guess.
Probably goes back to my love with DSM's. A '92 Talon Turbo was the first car I ever owned, and went through 16 different DSM's before 19 haha. Of course wouldn't mind either car though.

Old 02-26-2010, 05:33 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
If the rumors of a 6.5 or 7.0 DI V12 and sub 3500 lb weight come true for the next Murci...it should be the king in events like the mile.

Old 03-01-2010, 05:28 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by turtle n hare
FRC why dont you quit.

I am just stating a fact. I dont really give a S#$% about your car.

You put up a list and I just thought I would give a shout out to a friend of mines car. It is not to support your rambling.

Why don't I quit what?

Your stating a thoughts about your buddies car, like everyone else in this thread. If you don't care about my car, why did you even interact with me? Bored?

My rambling? I've stated facts. What have you done? Oh yeah, your buddies car. Cool deal.

Last edited by The Fixed Roof.; 03-01-2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
Fixed Roof, he was referring to your "humble" statement below....

Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
you posting that, only confirms how sick and efficent my setup is. Seriously movvin some air.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKT0lwHNKo

So I take it you're not going to take that thing to any Mile events? That's really the only way to back up your.."I'll blow right past your 205" statement to Hollywood though.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Ingpr is infamous around these parts
Just insane!!

Old 03-01-2010, 11:28 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
If the rumors of a 6.5 or 7.0 DI V12 and sub 3500 lb weight come true for the next Murci...it should be the king in events like the mile.
I hope these rumors are true...

Old 03-01-2010, 11:47 AM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
I don't really believe that is up to 190. The race isn't long enough, they aren't passing things like they're doing 190, and how the heck is he holding the camera out of an open window going up to 190 yet it's very steady?

Very fast cars though.

Old 03-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Top Gun Customz
Fixed Roof, he was referring to your "humble" statement below....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKT0lwHNKo

So I take it you're not going to take that thing to any Mile events? That's really the only way to back up your.."I'll blow right past your 205" statement to Hollywood though.
I can't see that vid @ work dude,.... so,... I don't know your talking about. As far as my kit, is is sick. I didn't make it(the headers/downpipe), somebody else did. It's thery're idea, which worked great, not mine.

But, I do like the fact that if I say something to SOMEBODY here,... somebody else, responds for him/her. It's all kinda cute if you ask me.

Old 03-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
I hope these rumors are true...
If so, that'll be one incredible platform.

Old 03-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
But, I do like the fact that if I say something to SOMEBODY here,... somebody else, responds for him/her. It's all kinda cute if you ask me.
I've responded...in this thread....and numerous times on the runway. I don't need to spew about what my car should do, could do, or will do....as I've done it...as in PAST tense. I've broken transmissions, fried clutches....and still gone north of 200mph each of the last 3 yrs.

Hey Paul Walker...you go blow past my 3yr. old number and then come back and tell how 2007 you are. Until then, go back to the bleachers 'cause your bench racing seat is getting cold.

Last edited by Hllywood; 03-01-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:38 AM
Originally Posted by Hllywood
I've responded...in this thread....and numerous times on the runway. I don't need to spew about what my car should do, could do, or will do....as I've done it...as in PAST tense. I've broken transmissions, fried clutches....and still gone north of 200mph each of the last 3 yrs.

Hey Paul Walker...you go blow past my 3yr. old number and then come back and tell how 2007 you are. Until then, go back to the bleachers 'cause your bench racing seat is getting cold.

Who said I was talking to you cupcake?

I simply said, I would go past 205mph, I could care less who you are, what you've done, or about the parts you've broken. I am fully aware of what my car HAS DONE, so what if it was unoffical.

In april, you'll eat your tiny words.

Until then,...you are the man, the guy, the legend. If your soo badass, why would you even worry about replying to me buckarooski? Seriously? Your acting like a little girl, just like the rest of your cheerleaders. Be a man. YOu made a comment(about corvettes), I responded, you and your girls get they're tampons spooled up,.. and here we with go with the queerness.

STFU already. It's clear and obvious I bother the 6 speed internet world(OMG) Youdon't like the fact that I am saying i'll go a certain speed, state YOUR FACTS WHY..... and discuss, like normal adults. Otherwise, the cheerleading, and the lame reasons why you think I won't make it, is childish to me.

If you don't understand this, very soon, we'll have the POP-UPS version of this script available soon in the childrens section near you.

You don't phase me dude. None of you do.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:15 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Sheesh. Enough already.

Thread closed.