Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Changed up my wheels again.. HREs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 12:50 AM
2913bhp is infamous around these parts2913bhp is infamous around these parts
the adv1's looks AMAZING mann put them back on!

Old 01-10-2010, 07:12 AM
John Reed is infamous around these parts
I like the fact that the TTG is the one parked right in front of the garage door, ready to go!!

New wheels look good, and lighter is always better. Though my personal taste preferred the other wheels slightly, maybe just due to uniqueness. Either way, car looks sick!!

Old 01-10-2010, 07:41 AM
btapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of light
SW,

I have been following you since my Supra days.. Your cars are amazing! I would consider it the perfect collection.. Big props on the Texas mile performance too (albeit it a few months late

Brian

Old 01-10-2010, 08:38 AM
ZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant future
HREs look much better, IMO. Keep up the great work!

Old 01-10-2010, 11:33 AM
ETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant future
Love the HREs. Did you manage to find a low milage E55? I'm always looking but they don't seem to exist these days

Old 01-10-2010, 02:04 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
nice!

Old 01-10-2010, 02:13 PM
gbaker is infamous around these parts
Any reason why you went back to HRE over ADV1s?

Old 01-10-2010, 02:57 PM
ShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud ofShutterSpeed has much to be proud of
Car has two completely different looks between the wheels, it's hard to say what looks better because they both look great.

Old 01-10-2010, 04:03 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by htran16
nice beater....but only you can call that a beater. now you have the m5 and the e55? which one you like better?
The E55 is great straight line but not much fun around corners. The M5 w/the stroker is my favorite.

Originally Posted by Top Gun Customz
Now what is that thing still doing home? LOL. March is coming!
It's leaving this week!!
Originally Posted by turborx7
i think your old wheels look ya better if u wanted to change them for hre's i would think u would pick a deeper dish for the back no? sorry just my 3 cents and great car \collection, im like u ther are way to many nice cars on the market to just have one
u have good taste keep adding to the collections lol
Thanks, you cant get a deeper dish with the offsets for the Gallardo.

Originally Posted by RyanWoon
You bought a Benz? Wow... What next? A Porsche
Never..
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
wait.. SW has an M5??? I must call all my friends and let them know I have a car faster than SW has of the same make and Model.. JK.. LOL

oh.. I see the signature now.. A direct port kit paired with a Dinan Stroker kit would make for the 1st E60 M5 in the 9's I bet..

Mike
Haha, NOS on the stroker would be the s..t, but no warranty would suck..

Originally Posted by whitecoupe
Looks Great!
What are you lowered on?

Originally Posted by D2FORGED
Hey SW did you install the Penske coilovers yet? Or did you end up going Moton?

Car looks good btw
thanks, still on stock coilovers..

Originally Posted by flash68
The new wheels just look like what everyone else does.... the old 5 stars look unique actually. Really liked those.
I still have the ADVs, I can swap them back and forth or matbe just get another Gallardo.

Originally Posted by btapp
SW,

I have been following you since my Supra days.. Your cars are amazing! I would consider it the perfect collection.. Big props on the Texas mile performance too (albeit it a few months late

Brian
Thanks Brian.

Originally Posted by ETW 360
Love the HREs. Did you manage to find a low milage E55? I'm always looking but they don't seem to exist these days
Yes, I did find a '06 w/ 24k

Originally Posted by gbaker
Any reason why you went back to HRE over ADV1s?
I like the Comp series, they are light and strong, plus my rep at HRE was giving me grief..

SW

Old 01-10-2010, 04:44 PM
tommygun is infamous around these parts

I really liked Jonas' car with the chrome HRE's

the ADV-1 wheel is awesome looking I just think it was the wrong color for the G

Old 01-10-2010, 05:05 PM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by streetking

I still have the ADVs, I can swap them back and forth or matbe just get another Gallardo.

SW
HRE's definitely look better on your personal black G.... now on my black G, I think the ADVs would be a perfect match. That said, while you were out washing your Suburban, I had to "relocate" the ADVs to a more suitable location.

Justin

Old 01-10-2010, 09:55 PM
GDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to all
yea its a shame the ADV's are without a car, you should get another gallardo to put them on so they arent taking up space in the garage.. nothing better than a 150k wheel rack

Old 01-11-2010, 05:42 AM
No Name is infamous around these partsNo Name is infamous around these parts
I think I like the 5 spokes wheels a little better too.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:46 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
SW, definately love the HRE's and prefer them over the ADV's. Very nice choice (as always).
Peter

Old 01-11-2010, 07:53 AM
justinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to beholdjustinn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by No Name
I think I like the 5 spokes wheels a little better too.

Shhhhhhhh

You mean you like the HREs better.... and he should let Justin take those ADVs off his hands cheap

Justin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Changed up my wheels again.. HREs