Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing TT Gallardo vs Heffner TT Gallardo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 09:02 AM
zeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of light
Underground Racing TT Gallardo vs Heffner TT Gallardo

Underground Racing Twin Turbo Gallardo vs Heffner Twin Turbo Gallardo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6mMQ...layer_embedded

Old 01-25-2010, 09:20 AM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
So which car had what kit? Seemed like they must have had very diff setups? Even the 17psi vs 17psi didn't seem very fair...

Old 01-25-2010, 09:40 AM
Perdition is infamous around these parts
That's a somewhat old video. I'm not 100% sure of the setups but I'm sure Kyle could shed some light. After all, that's his Gallardo and he's on this forum.

Last edited by Perdition; 01-25-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:18 AM
ZFSix is infamous around these parts
From what I've seen, Orange one is UR and the yellow is Heffner.

Both are awesome cars regardless of which one is faster.

Old 01-25-2010, 12:47 PM
LBJ23 is infamous around these parts
Awesome video .. that car is a beast.

What closed course includes other traffic though? haha

Old 01-25-2010, 12:58 PM
sledhead36 has a spectacular aura aboutsledhead36 has a spectacular aura about
Fast!

Old 01-25-2010, 01:06 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Very fast

Old 01-25-2010, 06:44 PM
ADubM3 is infamous around these parts
Ridiculous FAST!!!

Old 01-25-2010, 07:32 PM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
Ouch! If I had a gallardo and had gone with a heffner kit, I would sure be kinda pissed right about now lol

Old 01-25-2010, 08:15 PM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
ok its settled. im selling my house, buying a garage and a TT gallardo and living in it.

Old 01-25-2010, 08:43 PM
sledhead36 has a spectacular aura aboutsledhead36 has a spectacular aura about
LOL good idea.

Old 01-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Perdition
That's a somewhat old video. I'm not 100% sure of the setups but I'm sure Kyle could shed some light. After all, that's his Gallardo and he's on this forum.
Yes, that's my orange Lambo and Ripper's Lambo (before he had UR take off the Heffner setup and put on the UR setup). This was the very first Lambo UR had TT'd and it made 1,026whp. This was before UR came out w/ their "R" version as well. Wow, this was like 2 years ago now or so. We were both running 17psi on the first race (Kevin was actually driving my car and I was driving Ripper's car). Even though I was racing against my own car, that side of me that doesn't like to lose still kicked in and I was giving it hell to try and hang w/ him. There was just no comparison between the 2 setups at the time. Mine (UR orange car) made more power at any given psi and just the sound difference alone was unreal.

Not sure what Heffner's kits are like today, as I haven't seen one in person in a while, but there was a huge difference between the 2 back then. I think Heffner has benefited too from UR coming on the scene as his cars now have x-piping exhaust, different intercoolers, water tanks, boost control, turbos, etc. I know a lot of his older customers have sent their cars back to get upgraded to his newer stuff. I give him props for working on that platform way back then when others weren't, but I also give huge props to UR for perfecting it and also doing things to them that nobody else had done.

P.S. UR's R packages are UNREAL and would put a MAJOR hurting on those 2 cars back then. That's what I'm running now. I'm not just saying this because I have an "R" version, but they are really the pinnacle of what a street car can be. Best of the best...Motec, billet gearing w/ custom ratios, upgraded throttle bodies, Tilton triple carbon clutch, etc, etc.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:48 AM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of

Last edited by Ripper02; 01-28-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:06 AM
nsxmatt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Top Gun Customz
P.S. UR's R packages are UNREAL and would put a MAJOR hurting on those 2 cars back then. That's what I'm running now. I'm not just saying this because I have an "R" version, but they are really the pinnacle of what a street car can be. Best of the best...Motec, billet gearing w/ custom ratios, upgraded throttle bodies, Tilton triple carbon clutch, etc, etc.
What would you say the weak point is now in the setup? Gears are different, what about the trans/casing/diff itself? Motor seems trouble free, I'd assume the clutch takes a bit of abuse but should be fine, as long as wheel hop is under control, is it reliable?

Old 01-26-2010, 09:36 AM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
These setups are sick and congrats to the both of you for having such enjoyable cars...

It will be interesting to see how far the envelope gets pushed here. Would love to see TT Gallardos be as reliable long term as say your Supra TTs and modded porsches

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing TT Gallardo vs Heffner TT Gallardo