Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Verde Ithica 670 SV delivered. Only one in the US.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 10:44 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Wow and I thought the Orange really popped on the SV. Totally digging the Ithaca. Great variety of angles on the car as well in the shots.

Old 02-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Blazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura about
absolutely stunning! Such an awesome color and then to finally see it on an SV is just pure bliss. man, I need to make more money.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:42 PM
murcidiablo is infamous around these parts
That's one of the most beautiful cars/color I've come across in pictures. I can't imagine how it would look like in person. Congrats Tommy. Enjoy in good health.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:18 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Terrific photography work. The color is not to my liking however and certainly prefer the black one I saw a couple months ago. Congrats to the owner as I'm sure he's more than pleased and that's all that matters!

Old 02-25-2010, 03:55 PM
JayWhy is infamous around these parts
Great pictures and even better car. Seems that WA has a good amount of SVs around. Gotta love it.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:29 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Wow, thanks everyone. I didn't know this thread was here until now. I'm glad the car is so well received.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Wow, thanks everyone. I didn't know this thread was here until now. I'm glad the car is so well received.
Not only is it here, but almost 4000 views as well.

Old 02-26-2010, 03:37 AM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
Beautiful car , pics and color! Congrats TommyJames on the lovely car.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:46 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
absolutely stunning car and color...my fav color for lambos...both VI and Monterey

Old 02-27-2010, 12:09 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
I am having a hell of a time choosing which one of these pics. will be my new desk top background. LOL.

Old 02-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Blazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura aboutBlazed has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ORYX
I am having a hell of a time choosing which one of these pics. will be my new desk top background. LOL.
+1

Old 03-05-2010, 06:54 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful, Stunning, Excellent, Heaven on Wheels. Your skills with the camera are definitely Wicked man. Tommy congrats on your new toy!

Old 03-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RioGrandeValley
Beautiful, Stunning, Excellent, Heaven on Wheels. Your skills with the camera are definitely Wicked man. Tommy congrats on your new toy!
Thanks. I just noticed this thread is almost up to 5000 views.

Old 03-06-2010, 03:07 AM
greaet is infamous around these parts
wow... great man. born with talent..

Old 03-06-2010, 06:53 AM
stmoritzer is just really nicestmoritzer is just really nicestmoritzer is just really nicestmoritzer is just really nicestmoritzer is just really nice
awesome photos and congrats to this new car !!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Verde Ithica 670 SV delivered. Only one in the US.