Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

need to share experience with Lambo/Ferrari/Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 07:54 AM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by rakjoe
Funny that you mentioned, yesterday I took my Murcie to Willow Springs and let ALL my friends rape it, some of them are not realy my friends just guys who wanted to pilot the Murcie around the track at speeds over 150 mph.
My TT spends ton of time in my tuner shop, I actualy encourage them to drive it hard once in a while.
If my mechanc will approach me tommorow and will tell me "hey dude, I drove your TT around a corner doing 150 mph" my response will be -"COOL, show me the corner, i'd like to try it myself"
The difference here is that you said you "LET", "ENCOURAGED" people to do that.

Having the owners approval is different that just taking liberties without approval..

But based on your subsequent posts, your not looking at facts anyway, but only looking to flame.

Old 01-27-2005, 12:33 PM
rakjoe is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Gary (Fl)
The difference here is that you said you "LET", "ENCOURAGED" people to do that.

Having the owners approval is different that just taking liberties without approval..

Yes you right but my point is that it's not such a big deal to have someone drive your car.
on the same note I bet that Benji never LET or ENCOURAGED anyone anyway to drive his "...nearly brand new" CGT.

And Gary, I'm not looking to flame nobody and if I came across like that than I'm sorry, didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Old 01-27-2005, 12:35 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
And Gary, I'm not looking to flame nobody and if I came across like that than I'm sorry, didn't want to hurt your feelings.
Didn't hurt mine.....

Old 01-27-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by ben, lj
thanks joe and allan for again showing us just what kind of "special" people buy lambos. and allan, you might want to wait a while before slapping steve on the back because apparently his phone is ringing off the wall by customers not real happy about this story knowing their cars have been under his "care".
I don't know steve from Adam but I have a feeling that your story became the biggest joke between him and his customers.

Old 01-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Well, the good news is that the CGT is no longer new, it joins the ranks of worn out, ragged out Porsches everywhere. I believe in life you get what you give, so Ben, im happy it happened to you. I hope they did a couple huge burnouts too. God knows, if they treated it as you said, they certainly did that too!

Old 01-27-2005, 04:23 PM
ben, lj has a spectacular aura aboutben, lj has a spectacular aura about
I don't know steve from Adam but I have a feeling that your story became the biggest joke between him and his customers.
people are coming out of the woodwork to share stories of similar crap with their cars at the hand of steve. all of them feels like a molested child and didn't tell anybody because steve was so "respected". that is all changing now. everyone's phone related to ferrari, lamebo, and porsche is ringing about this story and many similar ones that are now coming out. i'm told steve is bombarded by calls and e-mails from his customers and i can assure you they aren't calling to enjoy some humor with him! he will be taken off the tech inspection lists, symbolic and ferrari of san diego will not be referring him for 2nd opinion PPIs, and i'm thinking the FOC, PCA, and LOC boards will also take decisive action when they meet on the issue. this is not found to be funny in the least except by you two clowns. no one wants to be associated with the liability steve will someday bring them for referring him when one of his criminal joys rides goes very badly.

Old 01-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Banned
In the end, all the matters is that he ragged the **** out of your car, Nothing, will ever change that. I like that.

Old 01-27-2005, 05:56 PM
Banned
oh, and as for your comments on another board:
yep, it was as cheesy as it's hosts and that old lambo with the goofy looking factory SV graphics on stage. by far the lamest show i've seen in quite some time.

I hate to tell you but according to people reactions, that old cheesy Lambo was favored far more than either the black CGT or silver CGT we had there. When compared with cars in its price catagory, the CGT was completely overlooked.

The good thing is, when you go to sell your CGT, ill make sure to help you by making sure any prospective new owners know its prior history. Im sure that will help its already plummeting resale value.

Over 2 million votes tallied, a crappy, porky Lamebo as you put it, won easily over your Boxster.

Old 01-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by allanlambo
oh, and as for your comments on another board:
yep, it was as cheesy as it's hosts and that old lambo with the goofy looking factory SV graphics on stage. by far the lamest show i've seen in quite some time.

I hate to tell you but according to people reactions, that old cheesy Lambo was favored far more than either the black CGT or silver CGT we had there. When compared with cars in its price catagory, the CGT was completely overlooked.

The good thing is, when you go to sell your CGT, ill make sure to help you by making sure any prospective new owners know its prior history. Im sure that will help its already plummeting resale value.

Over 2 million votes tallied, a crappy, porky Lamebo as you put it, won easily over your Boxster.
from the choice of joe as a host and the whoring of carmen to look like a **** to funkmaster flex to the cheezy 4 chick dance routine after ever car was announced to the pans to the audience wherein all the teenagers were doing the "audience get excited" type acting (pumped fists and "woof, woof" and all), i'm not at all surprised they chose the galardo as the best exotic over something more classy like the CGT, Zonda or Enzo they had or that the little boys and the bimbos dug the cheezed out white lamebo on the stage. that show seemed right up your (and rakjoe's) alley.

now, if only lamebo could get these 2 million teen age voters to scrape all their money together, they might be able to sell a couple of the 200"4" galardos still sitting awaiting transfer to dealers who are up to their ***** in unsold junk.

Last edited by ben, lj; 01-27-2005 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:20 PM
Banned
Maybe those boys could just save alittle bit more, and buy one of those classy UNSOLD CGT's sitting on dealers showrooms!!!!!

Hey atleast you didnt argue on the resale point of the CGT! LOL

Old 01-27-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by allanlambo
Hey atleast you didnt argue on the resale point of the CGT! LOL
why would i? we all know cgt resale sucks.

Old 01-27-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by ben, lj
we all know cgt resale sucks.
Benji, at least admit to the fact that deep in your hart you are sorry you let porsche stiff you 450 gees in exchange for an unattractive, unnoticed, unexciting car.
you are NOT going to get ***** with CGT so whats the point of spending all this money.
Next time before you gona spent this kind of money please call me or Allan and consult with us first.
We gona save you the embarrassment of being taken advantage by sleazy people like the porsche guys did you this time.
We gona point you in the right direction for example, if you want to spent alot of money and impress other people we gona recommend the Murci or the enzo if you want a nimble sports car we will recommend the Gallardo or the GT2/Turbo.
Please talk to us first as we are here to help.

Your friendly adviser
Joe

Old 01-28-2005, 06:37 AM
Craigger is infamous around these parts
I believe Ben has a wife...henceforth he doesnt need a car to get him *****...

Old 01-28-2005, 06:40 AM
The Newest "Bling King"
Originally posted by Craigger
He does...

and as they say anyone that buys a car to get *****...

Is a person that just can't get it on their own anyways....

Old 01-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Craigger
It doesn't work that way, your analogy is flawed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: need to share experience with Lambo/Ferrari/Porsche