Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

One of my closest friends has Pancreatic cancer...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 06:25 AM
socal_aw5 is infamous around these parts
Which are some of the rental places you looked at that are near you? I'm sure if you posted in the regional section there'd be a lot more members willing to help you out. What you're doing for your buddy is amazing and I truly admire the friendship you both share.

Let me know about the rental places you looked at and I'll make some calls to a few buddies over on that end of the country... long shot but its a worthy cause.

Old 06-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Liberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond reputeLiberation has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the article from the Baltimore Sun about my friend and the cars...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...0,652837.story

Old 06-27-2010, 10:30 AM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Best wishes to his family and friends. You did a great thing....

Old 06-27-2010, 10:45 AM
merel is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the update Liberation, I'm really happy you were able to work something out.

Kudos to the individuals who offered their time for this.

Old 06-27-2010, 11:03 AM
Lateral G is infamous around these parts
WOW! May his soul rest in perfect peace, My thoughts and prayers go to his mother and his family. Its always tough when a parent outlives their child.

Old 06-27-2010, 11:43 AM
Seahawk is infamous around these parts
Sorry for the loss, I just finished reading the article and he seemed to be an awesome guy.

Last edited by Seahawk; 06-27-2010 at 11:50 AM.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:38 PM
phaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond repute
Good man. Everyone could use a friend like you.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:40 AM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
I am so sorry to hear about your friend but I applaud what you did for him. I wish he had been closer to Atlanta because I would have been happy to do it.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:46 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
May God rest his soul, you are a great friend and this community is filled with great people.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:32 AM
Gasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the rough
You are a great friend and this was great of you to do for him.

My fav line from the article:

"As the moment sank in, Mr. Baltimore asked, "Can I go for a ride?" Mr. Toliver told him to choose a car, and Baltimore picked the Lamborghini. The owner, Jason Kable, was happy to oblige."

Old 06-30-2010, 11:58 AM
Surfer is infamous around these parts
So sorry to hear, rip... great what you did for him. Having seen someone die from Pancreatic Cancer as well it sucks, it happens so fast, he was diagnosed and died same month.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:31 PM
cj350 is infamous around these parts
Very touchy story. may his soul RIP.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:41 PM
davebho is infamous around these parts
condolences to his family

OP, everyone should have a friend like you, applaud you for your efforts.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Liberation
Here is the article from the Baltimore Sun about my friend and the cars...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...0,652837.story
Such a shame. No one should have to go through that, especially at such a young age

Old 07-03-2010, 05:58 AM
koen_dr is infamous around these parts
Such a shame, but good to see that you got a crew together! Still some kindness in the world today

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: One of my closest friends has Pancreatic cancer...