Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

One of my closest friends has Pancreatic cancer...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 07:37 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
just read the article and I am writing this with tears in my eyes, sad because this man was so young and from what the article says, was an all around gentleman, yet happy because his dream got fulfilled.

You sir, are a great friend and I am happy that you were able to make his wish a reality. Kudos to those who were also able to come out with their cars. This is just one example of how we are so lucky to be able to live our dreams.

May he rest in peace

Old 07-03-2010, 08:57 AM
DTM LGND is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up One of my closest friends has Pancreatic cancer...

Originally Posted by dinorocz
just read the article and I am writing this with tears in my eyes, sad because this man was so young and from what the article says, was an all around gentleman, yet happy because his dream got fulfilled.

You sir, are a great friend and I am happy that you were able to make his wish a reality. Kudos to those who were also able to come out with their cars. This is just one example of how we are so lucky to be able to live our dreams.

May he rest in peace
My sentiments exactly. Condolences. My grandfather died of the same disease. There are still some nice people in the world today and you and the folks that did what they did are living proof. The power of the internet as a good source as well.
Best regards,
Paul

Old 07-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
So sorry to hear, may he R.I.P.
Mad props to you for helping set up something like that for your friend, glad to see that good people are still around to help.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
So sorry to hear about your friend but what a great friend you are as well.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Former Vendor
John@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of lightJohn@SpeedMerchants is a glorious beacon of light
Props go out to everyone one involved in making the last ride a reality. The article brought tears to my eyes, I lost my father in law to pancreatic cancer and know exactly the state Mark Baltimore must have been in due to the treatments and medications. Seeing him grinning and smiling while going for a ride in the lambo must have been priceless.

God bless you all, and my condolences to his friends and family.

John

Old 07-10-2010, 07:34 PM
GoingGreen is infamous around these parts
Wow. That really got me teary eyed. wow man this hits close to home for me. I think thats really amazing. You managed to pull that off. It is sad he didnt make it but really makes me feel good that he had something very memorable he can take with him forever. That is unblievable of you. I really wish someone would do something like that for me if I was in his shoes. You are a beyond an extraordinary friend. My deepest condolences, thanks for posting such an amazing story.

Cheers to Mark Baltimore!

Old 07-20-2010, 06:58 PM
Micha is infamous around these parts
Like others I read the article with wet eyes. It's so sad when young people passes away too soon. You did a very nice thing for your friend (and the owners too!), big ups for that. Wish I could've helped in some way.

May he rest in peace and god watch over his family and friends.