Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My UGR Verde Ithaca Gallardo TT build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 06:18 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Congrats on your new toy! I agree with the color choice. It is simply put, stunning. Can't wait for the finished product.

Old 01-17-2011, 06:23 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Tim, what's the latest on your build?
Todd, not much to report . Motor is still getting built. Hopefully will have some pics to share next week!!

Originally Posted by GSlider
Congrats on your new toy! I agree with the color choice. It is simply put, stunning. Can't wait for the finished product.
Thanks!! I have yet to see the color in person, but I will get to tomorrow!!
Hope I like it!!

Tim

Old 01-18-2011, 08:21 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
How could I miss this thread with all the Lambo builds going on ........ good luck Tim. See you in March.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:08 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by bmoores
How could I miss this thread with all the Lambo builds going on ........ good luck Tim. See you in March.
Thanks Ben. After seeing the car/color for the first time in person, I love it!!!
I think it will stand out pretty well . After riding in Peters car, and Kevin and KC's Matte black LP560, all I can say is that these cars are INSANE!! I thought my ~1000whp Supra was fast...not even in the same league. Truly crazy how hard they pull, and NEVER quit pulling. Fastest car I've been in, for sure. And Peters nor the Matte black LP were set on kill!!!! Can't wait to go for a ride in the Nera on "kill"!!

Tim

Old 01-19-2011, 06:57 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by basupra
Thanks Ben. After seeing the car/color for the first time in person, I love it!!!
I think it will stand out pretty well . After riding in Peters car, and Kevin and KC's Matte black LP560, all I can say is that these cars are INSANE!! I thought my ~1000whp Supra was fast...not even in the same league. Truly crazy how hard they pull, and NEVER quit pulling. Fastest car I've been in, for sure. And Peters nor the Matte black LP were set on kill!!!! Can't wait to go for a ride in the Nera on "kill"!!

Tim
Looking forward to Nera impressions. I can't even begin to imagine. See you in a few weeks.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:43 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Tim,

Congrats and love the color.
Hope to see you and your lovely family in TX soon.
MK

Old 01-22-2011, 06:48 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Awesome, looking forward to the build.

Old 01-23-2011, 02:38 AM
Bpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really nice

Tim
Wow so the Lambo with 1000rwhp is so much faster than a 1000rwhp supra? Sounds insane considering that a 1000rwhp supra is totally insane! or was the Lambo on RF then? This is not good to read, not at all... my fingers are itching as hell, want one, want one NOW.

High hp cars are so addictive.

Good color choice by the way (look awesome irl), go with the HRE 595RS's as your said it will look ridiculously good.

Last edited by Bpuad; 01-23-2011 at 02:44 AM.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
What....you had to back up what I told you all along with some hillbilly from NC?

Forget about all that fancy **** Peter is doing. Just make sure it doesn't leave until it has a 300 fogger and you'll be fine....

Can't wait to see these bulls run in TX. Saturday night is going to be one hell of a night!
Jamie
On your Samurai GTR is it a 4.0 or 4.2 bull killer? Yes, this year is going to be intense but fun!
Robert

Old 01-24-2011, 06:01 AM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Fastest car I've been in, for sure.
did you take any 60-130 runs? I am curios to see road results.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:13 AM
rayman89 is infamous around these parts
Congrats on the car, if you do get it running on e85, you could go for the quarter mile record

Old 01-29-2011, 04:47 PM
jpohl402 is infamous around these partsjpohl402 is infamous around these parts
sick !! best color....

Old 01-29-2011, 05:55 PM
lbmtb has a spectacular aura aboutlbmtb has a spectacular aura about
Gorgeous color. Congrats and enjoy it!

Old 02-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Getting closer and closer!! Kevin and gang hope to have it done this Wednesday for initial tuning. I also went ahead and did headwork, Tilton, and axles. So I just need a Motec and gears to be able to safely make 1500+whp.

Tim

Old 02-07-2011, 12:29 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
You will not regret the upgrades.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My UGR Verde Ithaca Gallardo TT build