Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 07:57 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
My favorite color lambo so understated and classy. If I was building a car it would be exactly like yours, hope you enjoy it.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:51 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vntperformance
She looks beautiful. I too have been contemplating getting a Gallardo, guess I'll be pulling the trigger in a few months as well. Enjoy her in good health.
Thanks

Originally Posted by alzilla300
Congrats again, Eric. I can't wait to see this beauty when you bring her home.
We'll get together in the spring. Damn snow.

Originally Posted by skeeter
That sounds like an awesome build!! The car looks great...Why not put a roll cage in it? With that kind of power for me it would be a must! G/l with your build!
Maybe a rollbar but I really don't want to run a cage through the dash.

Originally Posted by revracer
My favorite color lambo so understated and classy. If I was building a car it would be exactly like yours, hope you enjoy it.
Thanks. I think the car looks better in person in white then in the pics.

Old 12-27-2010, 10:48 PM
Canderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the rough
That is one bad *** car you have there. I hope you can make it to the Mile, i would love to check it out.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:36 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
i really like the color and the LP bumper in front. you will love the new power

Old 12-28-2010, 04:50 AM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Congrats on the purchase, perfect vehicle with the supporting mods of course. I know what you mean by the Z06 burying the '06 Gallardo in stock form, have a friend that owned both and the Z would put about 4 lengths on the Gallardo each time we raced.

Old 12-28-2010, 06:36 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Canderson
That is one bad *** car you have there. I hope you can make it to the Mile, i would love to check it out.
Thanks. Depending on family schedule I am hoping to be at the mile.

Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
i really like the color and the LP bumper in front. you will love the new power
The bumper looks great and I can't wait for the new power.

Originally Posted by ORYX
Congrats on the purchase, perfect vehicle with the supporting mods of course. I know what you mean by the Z06 burying the '06 Gallardo in stock form, have a friend that owned both and the Z would put about 4 lengths on the Gallardo each time we raced.
Thanks. I knew the first time I drove the car that it would have to have more power.

Old 12-28-2010, 09:20 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Congrats Eric, that car is going to be absolutely AMAZING! Couldn't go to a more deserving enthusiast!

Old 12-28-2010, 09:38 AM
KWIKSS has a spectacular aura aboutKWIKSS has a spectacular aura about
When your ready to sell it. Hit me up. That's the same color combo I want also the UGR upgrade doesn't hurt either.

Nice car!!!

Old 12-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Congrats Eric, that car is going to be absolutely AMAZING! Couldn't go to a more deserving enthusiast!
Thanks Sean. I appreciate the kind words.

Originally Posted by KWIKSS
When your ready to sell it. Hit me up. That's the same color combo I want also the UGR upgrade doesn't hurt either.

Nice car!!!
I'll put you on the list.

Old 12-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Perkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant futurePerkman87 has a brilliant future
I cant wait for the final product! Please Please Film some video of it!

Old 12-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
WOW, white, 6spd, and twin turbo??????

I am floored , big congrats.

Old 12-28-2010, 03:07 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Thanks Neil. Any chance you guys are going to make it down to TX with Jamie in March?
A decent chance...

I hope to finally meet the infamous H-Town crew...

Old 12-28-2010, 06:26 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
A decent chance...

Careful what you hope for .

They are an "interesting" crew to say the least!!

Tim

Old 12-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by Perkman87
I cant wait for the final product! Please Please Film some video of it!
I'll do my best to get some video as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by D2FORGED
WOW, white, 6spd, and twin turbo??????

I am floored , big congrats.
Thanks. I'm liking the white more and more.

Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
A decent chance...

Anticipation is better than realization in this case.

Originally Posted by basupra
Careful what you hope for .

They are an "interesting" crew to say the least!!

Tim
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 12-29-2010, 06:28 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
I'll simply say that thing is the ****

... and I'm a little jealous

/leghumping

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.