Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 07:01 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Congrats,

Please post impressions after the first drive.

What year did they change the front bumper? Did you change it yourself?

Old 12-29-2010, 08:11 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Watch it!
Originally Posted by basupra
Careful what you hope for .

They are an "interesting" crew to say the least!!

Tim
You too!

Old 12-29-2010, 09:35 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
wow you got the absolute best color , white is just stunning !!! congrats on the new car , and the TT setup .

you and peter will have total monsters !!!

do they have the cold start issue figured out with the e85 ? im asking cause i know its cold up there , and also in the cold e85 downgrades to e75 i think ,does the motoc compensate for that ?

Old 12-30-2010, 08:31 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HIRISC
I'll simply say that thing is the ****

... and I'm a little jealous

/leghumping
Just buy the FGT already.

Originally Posted by DarrinB
Congrats,

Please post impressions after the first drive.

What year did they change the front bumper? Did you change it yourself?
I can't wait to drive it once the turbos are done. It's the LP560 bumper which came out in 2009 I believe. It was added by the previous owner. He also had on a set of the LP-560 wheels in silver - which I did not like and had changed out before purchase.
Originally Posted by bmoores
Watch it!

You too!
You have to admit that there are some "interesting" characters running around Houston.

Originally Posted by unvmy996
wow you got the absolute best color , white is just stunning !!! congrats on the new car , and the TT setup .

you and peter will have total monsters !!!

do they have the cold start issue figured out with the e85 ? im asking cause i know its cold up there , and also in the cold e85 downgrades to e75 i think ,does the motoc compensate for that ?
Thanks. Really loving the white.

True E85 is only available for about 2 months and then it slowly dips down as low as E70. I can go to the local ethanol plant and get either E85 or E98 so I am covered in that regard.

This will be the first car that UGR has done E85 on so John Reed has a few things to work on. I will keep you posted on the progress.

Old 12-30-2010, 08:35 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
The engine is back in the car. Now it's starting to feel real.

Old 12-30-2010, 10:58 AM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
Bah... This is old news.
The real big news is that I will be the only other person who will drive this car... On the road course up at BIR! Comb Eric, I'll be the pal and run it for you at tx mile too.

Lol... J/k... But not really...

Old 12-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by 1BADBURB
Bah... This is old news.
The real big news is that I will be the only other person who will drive this car... On the road course up at BIR! Comb Eric, I'll be the pal and run it for you at tx mile too.

Lol... J/k... But not really...
Amazing how everyone is my new best friend and willing to pilot the car for me.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:31 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Amazing how everyone is my new best friend and willing to pilot the car for me.

Eric don't listen guys like him......your best friend is in El Salvador...it's me

PD............I'll drive that incredible-amazing-beautiful-super fast car

Old 12-30-2010, 02:38 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Just buy the FGT already.
Considering my options - and checking my cologne supply

Old 12-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by rdss
Eric don't listen guys like him......your best friend is in El Salvador...it's me

PD............I'll drive that incredible-amazing-beautiful-super fast car
Take a number.

Originally Posted by HIRISC
Considering my options - and checking my cologne supply
You have a vette so you should have a good supply of cologne and gold chains.

Old 12-30-2010, 10:59 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
You have a vette so you should have a good supply of cologne and gold chains.
Har har. You would know two-Vette guy

Old 12-31-2010, 10:41 AM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
Lol ... Erics a comedian! I love it!!!

Can't wait til this beast gets home! Nice thing I work two miles from ya, so I'll just swing by unexpectedly, many times... Lol

And I'll get those lenses tinted up quick, my guy is ready. $50 for all of them. Then we can remove bumper an be ready for WOW!

Old 12-31-2010, 10:52 AM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by 1BADBURB

And I'll get those lenses tinted up quick, my guy is ready. $50 for all of them.
Can he do more?? I'll send 'em home with Eric

Tim

Old 12-31-2010, 02:06 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Eric
Now that is how to start the new year out! Congratulations on a beautiful car and I am very interested in the E85 conversion. I can not wait to see the car in person and it will be very interesting to see who has the fastest lambo in H town.
Happy New Year
Robert

Old 12-31-2010, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by robmd99
Eric
Now that is how to start the new year out! Congratulations on a beautiful car and I am very interested in the E85 conversion. I can not wait to see the car in person and it will be very interesting to see who has the fastest lambo in H town.
Happy New Year
Robert
Rob - Thanks. I will be down for TX2K11. Peter has already started talking smack.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.