Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 08:49 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
CHSN IZ RCN ------------ sounds like a good plate idea. Any states allow 9 letters LOL?!

Old 01-03-2011, 09:10 AM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
Originally Posted by joetwint
um,i disagree....plenty of fast cars in NY,just have to know where to look.:-)
My point was that there are a few cars in NY that are fast but in texas there are fast cars every where.

Old 01-03-2011, 12:24 PM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by D2FORGED
My point was that there are a few cars in NY that are fast but in texas there are fast cars every where.
I agree with Derek. There are some fast cats out here in NY but you have to sort of know of them and link up with them to run. Out there in TX it seems like you're guaranteed to run into a 10 sec car whenever you roll down the highway and of course theres the unfortunate chance you encounter a TT Viper, Gallardo, nasty Supra, and who knows what other sick F'ers are out there lol.

Congrats again, Peter. You're building my dream car so I am watching this thread closely lol.

Old 01-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Former Vendor
D2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to allD2FORGED is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
I agree with Derek. There are some fast cats out here in NY but you have to sort of know of them and link up with them to run. Out there in TX it seems like you're guaranteed to run into a 10 sec car whenever you roll down the highway and of course theres the unfortunate chance you encounter a TT Viper, Gallardo, nasty Supra, and who knows what other sick F'ers are out there lol.

Congrats again, Peter. You're building my dream car so I am watching this thread closely lol.
Thanks Bobby, we should be starting back our weekly meets pretty soon. Maybe you can take care of that white 997 with your 997, is your 997 faster then your GTR?

Old 01-03-2011, 01:36 PM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by D2FORGED
Thanks Bobby, we should be starting back our weekly meets pretty soon. Maybe you can take care of that white 997 with your 997, is your 997 faster then your GTR?
That's my pop's 997...it was faster than my GT-R lol...

yeah we should def meet up again. That white 997 is OUT though...just so you know, he's Edelectra on these forums...his 60-130 is like record breaking lol.

Old 01-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
That's my pop's 997...it was faster than my GT-R lol...

yeah we should def meet up again. That white 997 is OUT though...just so you know, he's Edelectra on these forums...his 60-130 is like record breaking lol.
Yeah man, that is a very fast car, one of the few here in NY.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:03 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Eric....absolutely gorgeous!!! Hard to pick a favorite between yours, Tim's, and Peter's!

I talked to the SL owner today....

Care if I join you guys down in NC next Monday?

Old 01-03-2011, 08:58 PM
gnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura about
Looks like Santa was good to you! Love them in white.

At what point are billet gears needed in the transmission?

Old 01-04-2011, 12:07 AM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Simply awesome, Eric. You have great taste and always enjoy reading your posts about your rides.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:50 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Eric and I went with the billet drop down gears and casing...this is something I would recommend when pushing 1150+ whp. They should be good for 1400-1450 whp. If you are going to push more than that, I would recommend going with a full billet 1-6.

Peter

Originally Posted by gnx7

Old 01-04-2011, 02:02 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Eric....absolutely gorgeous!!! Hard to pick a favorite between yours, Tim's, and Peter's!

Jamie - You are always welcome. You know you'll pull the trigger on the SL the very next day.

Originally Posted by gnx7

Thanks. It looks like Peter gave a pretty good answer on the billet gears. I'll just add that they are pricey and unless you planned on drag racing or trying to beat the mile record you probably don't need them. I did upgrade the axles and some tranny parts so that I could be safe as possible at my power level.

Originally Posted by flash68
Simply awesome, Eric. You have great taste and always enjoy reading your posts about your rides.
Thanks - You've had a couple of killer gen 1 camaros.

Last edited by AtomicZ; 01-04-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:55 AM
John Reed is infamous around these parts

This sounds like all sorts of trouble. Glad I will be there!

Old 01-05-2011, 11:02 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN THE DOGHOUSE BIGTIME!!!!

Old 01-05-2011, 05:52 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN THE DOGHOUSE BIGTIME!!!!
I wonder if the CTS-V has "officially" made it home.

Old 01-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
I wonder if the CTS-V has "officially" made it home.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.