Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 10:45 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
I wonder if the CTS-V has "officially" made it home.
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
You can't make this stuff up.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:51 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
MoTec Love!!!

Old 01-05-2011, 11:03 PM
In the home stretch. Engine back in along with the tranny. Almost there.

Old 01-06-2011, 06:48 AM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
It's taking shape...won't be too long to see results.

Old 01-06-2011, 07:05 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
So awesome. Really happy for you bud. I'd say its been a long road but it hasn't hahaha. You decided you wanted the damn thing and did it!! Can't wait to see how you like it.

Old 01-06-2011, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by rdss
It's taking shape...won't be too long to see results.
Starting to look like a car again. Should have completed pics by the end of the week.

Originally Posted by bmoores
So awesome. Really happy for you bud. I'd say its been a long road but it hasn't hahaha. You decided you wanted the damn thing and did it!! Can't wait to see how you like it.
It did seem quick. I'd been looking at FGT's and Gallardos for about 6 months on almost a daily basis. Trying to figure out what I wanted and to stay up on values. The boss (Sonja) gave the go ahead and said she preferred a Gallardo in white - game on. It was actually somewhat difficult to find a white 6 speed.

Old 01-06-2011, 11:25 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Jamie - You are always welcome. You know you'll pull the trigger on the SL the very next day.
As I mentioned earlier, that's what I'm afraid of! It would probably get a CA license plate and stay out in CA. It would certainly be a test for UGR's "OEM like" fitment.

Originally Posted by John Reed
This sounds like all sorts of trouble. Glad I will be there!
Don't believe what you may hear from Justin!

Originally Posted by bmoores
YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN THE DOGHOUSE BIGTIME!!!!
See above - not if it stays in CA for a period of time.

I wonder if the CTS-V has "officially" made it home.
It has, but comes attached with a funny story. So I registered it about 3 months ago but brought it home telling my wife the owner had let me 'borrow' it to test drive around to see if I liked it. She bought that for awhile until I tried to leave for the airport during the morning of our first snow fall. With PS2's still on, I made a go of it. Managed to get out of our neighborhood, but only made it about 1/4 mile and couldn't get up a 30 foot hill....so in reverse (against the oncoming traffic)....I get it back into the neighborhood....only to not be able to get it back up the slight hill towards our house. So I dumped it off on the side of the street, ran back to the house, grabbed her SUV, and left. I thought she was going to kick my *** for leaving her without a car for 48 hours, but she actually understood the situation as I couldn't miss my International flight. What I hadn't counted on was the local police calling my house letting her know it had to be moved asap so the plows could get by. She asked me how in the world the police got our number from the plates if it was still registered to the prior owner. That's when I was busted. Don't ask how I kept her from changing the locks before I got back.

Old 01-06-2011, 11:38 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
It has, but comes attached with a funny story. So I registered it about 3 months ago but brought it home telling my wife the owner had let me 'borrow' it to test drive around to see if I liked it. She bought that for awhile until I tried to leave for the airport during the morning of our first snow fall. With PS2's still on, I made a go of it. Managed to get out of our neighborhood, but only made it about 1/4 mile and couldn't get up a 30 foot hill....so in reverse (against the oncoming traffic)....I get it back into the neighborhood....only to not be able to get it back up the slight hill towards our house. So I dumped it off on the side of the street, ran back to the house, grabbed her SUV, and left. I thought she was going to kick my *** for leaving her without a car for 48 hours, but she actually understood the situation as I couldn't miss my International flight. What I hadn't counted on was the local police calling my house letting her know it had to be moved asap so the plows could get by. She asked me how in the world the police got our number from the plates if it was still registered to the prior owner. That's when I was busted. Don't ask how I kept her from changing the locks before I got back.
Guessing it didn't cost you as much as an CTS-V but I bet it wasn't cheap!

Old 01-06-2011, 06:14 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice

You crack me up!! I'm glad we don't live close to each other...we'd get in ALOT of trouble!!!

Tim

Old 01-06-2011, 09:34 PM
JuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to allJuniorGTS is a name known to all
Looks great, I always liked your supra over @ SupraForums. Seems like a lot of the Supra guys are making the change from Supra, viper to Gs.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Like I said earlier - you just can't make this stuff up.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by JuniorGTS
Looks great, I always liked your supra over @ SupraForums. Seems like a lot of the Supra guys are making the change from Supra, viper to Gs.
I think you have me and/or this thread mixed up with Peter or Tim.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:02 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ohiogt2
as i mentioned earlier, that's what i'm afraid of! It would probably get a ca license plate and stay out in ca. It would certainly be a test for ugr's "oem like" fitment. :d

don't believe what you may hear from justin!

See above - not if it stays in ca for a period of time.

it has, but comes attached with a funny story. So i registered it about 3 months ago but brought it home telling my wife the owner had let me 'borrow' it to test drive around to see if i liked it. She bought that for awhile until i tried to leave for the airport during the morning of our first snow fall. With ps2's still on, i made a go of it. Managed to get out of our neighborhood, but only made it about 1/4 mile and couldn't get up a 30 foot hill....so in reverse (against the oncoming traffic)....i get it back into the neighborhood....only to not be able to get it back up the slight hill towards our house. So i dumped it off on the side of the street, ran back to the house, grabbed her suv, and left. I thought she was going to kick my *** for leaving her without a car for 48 hours, but she actually understood the situation as i couldn't miss my international flight. What i hadn't counted on was the local police calling my house letting her know it had to be moved asap so the plows could get by. She asked me how in the world the police got our number from the plates if it was still registered to the prior owner. That's when i was busted. Don't ask how i kept her from changing the locks before i got back. Hilarious
:d:d:d

Old 01-07-2011, 09:10 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Jamie,

what do you have done to the CTSV?

Old 01-11-2011, 08:42 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
Eric has numbers... I'll let the O.G post them.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.