Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 09:28 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 1BADBURB
Eric has numbers... I'll let the O.G post them.
AJ - Thanks for the setup.

They strapped my car down on the dyno this morning after they rolled off Peter's. I am still trying to figure out why my car seems to always be a day behind his.

The pump gas goal on this build was the magical 1000 rwhp. They were able to hit 1004 rwhp. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how truly absurd that statements sounds.

"1000rwhp on pump"

Then it was time to pour in C16 and crank up the boost. I finally got the call from Kevin late this afternoon that the car was heat soaked and they were having a horrible time with it spinning on the dyno due to the tires having too much negative camber from when the car was lowered by the previous owner. This will be addressed in the near future.

The final number of the night was 1512 rwhp. A little short of what we set out to do today but they are going to give it a go in the morning. I'm sure it will hit at least 1530 maybe a little more.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:47 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Absolutely sick, Eric. Can't wait to see that *****.

I have a suggestion for a name. La Flama Blanca!!! An "East Bound and Down" reference.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:58 PM
RyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to all
You're going to have some fun with the car now

Are you still planning on using E85 as well?

Old 01-12-2011, 08:19 AM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
He needs to post the new numbers as of this morn.
god Dayum!!!!

Old 01-12-2011, 08:30 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
makin dat powa.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:31 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Yeah, c'mon Mr. Possum.

BTW, I'll be happy to drive that under-powered silver VAG-mobile for you

Old 01-12-2011, 08:43 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TXGold
Absolutely sick, Eric. Can't wait to see that *****.

I have a suggestion for a name. La Flama Blanca!!! An "East Bound and Down" reference.
Nice. I have not seen any "East Bound and Down" so the reference is somewhat lost on me.

Originally Posted by RyanWoon
You're going to have some fun with the car now

Are you still planning on using E85 as well?
They are going to work on the E85 tune in a couple of weeks when John Reed goes back to UGR. Yes. I still want to see what we can do on E85. It should make good power depending on if we can supply enough fuel with the current system or not. I can get E85 at the pump for $2.49. I can also go down to the local ethanol plant and have them fill barrels of moonshine for me and blend it myself. If I can make similiar power on fuel that is $2.50 at the pump compared to $10/gallon in a barrel pump your own C16 - why wouldn't I?

Old 01-12-2011, 08:48 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
They are going to work on the E85 tune in a couple of weeks when John Reed goes back to UGR. Yes. I still want to see what we can do on E85. It should make good power depending on if we can supply enough fuel with the current system or not. I can get E85 at the pump for $2.49. I can also go down to the local ethanol plant and have them fill barrels of moonshine for me and blend it myself. If I can make similiar power on fuel that is $2.50 at the pump compared to $10/gallon in a barrel pump your own C16 - why wouldn't I?
I think to show everyone how truly sick you are you should post a pic of how many barrels of C16 you have in your garage.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:49 AM
The plan was to let the car cool all night, strap it down a little tighter and try to get something close to 1550rwhp this morning just so I could raz Peter that my car dyno'd higher. Now, I know a dyno number doesn't mean squat in the real world. Our cars have the exact same build and on the same boost setting should make the same power give or take. But............

Kevin called me this morning and said the car spun a little on the dyno then just dead hooked.

Final number on C16 is 1584 rwhp. Done and done.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by bmoores
I think to show everyone how truly sick you are you should post a pic of how many barrels of C16 you have in your garage.
Now 4 of those barrels belong to Sloss. I'll snap one later

Old 01-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Former Vendor
dk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud of
Congrats on the dyne numbers! There is no replacement for turbocharged displacement! Looking forward to seeing the car in action.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:39 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Now that you are the king, it will REALLY be embarrasing when I drag your *** all over the highway! Just make sure you don't lose to the SLOSSDADDY! HA!
Peter

Old 01-12-2011, 09:48 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Nice results!

Old 01-12-2011, 10:17 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Neil, off topic, did you get my email?
Peter

Old 01-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
I did not? Send it over to me again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another UGR TT build. This time it's my car.