Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Aventador Roaring On The Streets Of Berlin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 01:34 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tranquility
Heh, I didn't want to reply to this, but perhaps HIRISC will want to revoke his rep to me. What I meant was I was curious that some ppl don't like this new Lambo design, so perhaps those that don't - like the 458's styling instead. I definitely don't like the 458's looks but love this Aventador: it's almost perfect in my books.

Usually that's correct, however, sometimes a car does grow on you, coming from personal experience. Btw, what do you think about the 458?
I have seen 3 or 4 458's in person now, IMO it looks better in person than it does in the pictures,

Old 04-16-2011, 01:41 PM
cesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura aboutcesmorris has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
OMG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm-MS7EbA1c

(growl starts at 1:58)

Old 04-16-2011, 01:50 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
click the video´s "youtube" tag (the one in the yellow circle), it will put u directly to the video on the youtube page.

Old 04-16-2011, 02:08 PM
tranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of lighttranquility is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by germeezy1
I have seen 3 or 4 458's in person now, IMO it looks better in person than it does in the pictures,
I've seen 1 and to me it looks the same live and in the photos.

Do you like the Aventador or the 458?

Old 04-17-2011, 04:26 PM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by donahdi
As everyone is saying there is no clear picture of the spoiler while it's out, At the Geneva show I asked the gentleman to raise it for me his reply was that he couldn't, it has to be on certain speeds..

anyway, I saw a video of a flyby Aventador and print screened those for you, not the best of shots but oh well..

and this is the fly by video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XpovUYKakk

I got a clearer picture of the wing deployed..

Attached Images  
Old 05-20-2011, 01:35 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Heh, I didn't want to reply to this, but perhaps HIRISC will want to revoke his rep to me. What I meant was I was curious that some ppl don't like this new Lambo design, so perhaps those that don't - like the 458's styling instead.
I agreed with your comment about the 458. I subsequently added my own opinion about how a cars looks sometimes take a while to catch on.

No reason to neg-rep you

Originally Posted by SFGT3
not really, growing on you doesn't work with looks. you either like it or you don't. thats called your personal taste. This lambo looks way over done.
Thanks for telling me what my opinion is...

For the record, you're wrong. I'll spare you the vast amount sociological data that supports my 'opinion', so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Last edited by HIRISC; 05-20-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SFGT3
not really, growing on you doesn't work with looks. you either like it or you don't. thats called your personal taste. This lambo looks way over done.
wrong imo or at least for me, it's not.

aventador > 458 any day.

i am very biased to lambo but i dont think i am alone!

Old 05-24-2011, 03:05 PM
YellowCalliper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 996TTDave
The rear is a mess... looks unfinished - Otherwise, just a big Gallardo...
Totally agree.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:37 PM
SpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by YellowCalliper
Totally agree.
Styling will always be subjective but it looks like the "majority" of opinions are overwhelmingly positive...

These two are from two leading European car magazines...
http://www.evo.co.uk/videos/planetev...eo_review.html

http://www.autocar.co.uk/VideosWallp...r-video-review

Old 05-24-2011, 03:51 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
To the ppl who don't like the looks of this Lambo: do you think that the 458 is a good-looking car?
I like the Murcie better but this Aventador is growing on me.

As for your question, I like the 458 but think the 430 looks better.