Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing Domination @ TX2K11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 10:04 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Yea, no one said it wouldn't be close...I'm simply saying the G will pull on the street. Again, I really don't give a _ _ _ _. I have both now so it's all good.
Peter
I can imagine you showing up for a race, with both cars....and them saying lets race from a dig and you hopping in the GTR. But than when they want to race from a roll hopping in the GTT!

Old 04-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jags911tt
Already done....last year at TX mile...saw it in person
It wasn't because of a downforce problem either. Hitting a berm of dirt will send anything airborn...

What happens when you watch to much Dukes of Hazzard...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unz3tznUNHc

Old 04-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Old 04-05-2011, 08:09 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
4th gear in that car is pretty tall

Old 04-08-2011, 08:41 PM
singlesupra is infamous around these parts
Wish I made it down there this year, always next year. Seemed like a lot more cars this year than last.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:37 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
Originally Posted by DarrinB
4th gear in that car is pretty tall
Stock Gallardos have very short gears so it must be the swapped out gear set.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:06 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Originally Posted by got-busa?
it wasn't because of a downforce problem either. Hitting a berm of dirt will send anything airborn...

What happens when you watch to much dukes of hazzard...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unz3tznunhc
ewwwwwwwww!!!!

Old 04-09-2011, 11:49 PM
MSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond repute
what a great battle

Old 04-18-2011, 01:10 PM
rseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud of
Yea, no one said it wouldn't be close...I'm simply saying the G will pull on the street. Again, I really don't give a _ _ _ _. I have both now so it's all good.
Peter
Any plans for modding the GTR or is it striclty a DD?

Old 04-18-2011, 01:54 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
4th gear hits limiter at 162-164 (approx)...this is STOCK 05 gears...the only diff is billet drop downs and billet casing.

As for the GTR, she is my daily driver, midpipe and tune only...

Peter

Old 04-18-2011, 02:09 PM
rseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud of
As for the GTR, she is my daily driver, midpipe and tune only...

Peter
Famous last words...

Old 09-08-2011, 12:08 PM
HowlerMonkey is infamous around these partsHowlerMonkey is infamous around these partsHowlerMonkey is infamous around these parts
I haven't seen many proper parachute installations on mile cars yet.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:04 PM
DRAGRADIAL is infamous around these parts
The video I saw with them talking **** to Nero was just about the most lowest thing I have seen from a Performance shop owner. This Viper was out the same weekend and even drove across town saturday night to meet SW to race, SW was a no show, heard he had too many to drink that night. The next event should be interesting to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoukF...ature=youtu.be

Old 09-11-2011, 05:38 PM
RedGTS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DRAGRADIAL
The video I saw with them talking **** to Nero was just about the most lowest thing I have seen from a Performance shop owner. This Viper was out the same weekend and even drove across town saturday night to meet SW to race, SW was a no show, heard he had too many to drink that night. The next event should be interesting to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoukF...ature=youtu.be
FYI, almost all the smack talking on that video was done by the videographer, who is not affiliated with UR, much less an owner.