Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing Domination @ TX2K11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 02:38 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Love that vid of the Nera laying black marks all the way down the track.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:01 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome video!!

Old 03-28-2011, 05:05 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jbsteven
I know 1026 won't get a car to 241 but I do know it will get a GT to 224.
219 with a 8mph cross/headwind ain't too bad either. Nice job, Jason.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:07 PM
sniperm is infamous around these parts
Old 03-28-2011, 06:08 PM
sniperm is infamous around these parts
R1K plus?

cant wait!!

Old 03-28-2011, 06:45 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sniperm

different car?
Different from the black one in the TX2K11 video in the fist post in this thread? Yes. The black one in the TX2K11 video (racing the 'busa) is HoustonT's (Peter B's) car. He's the organizer of the TX2K meets.

The car in this video running 9.1 @ 169 is UGR's Nera shop car.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 03-28-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:19 PM
KLoftis is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DarrinB
That was badass!

Old 03-28-2011, 09:14 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Ya, SW's E-gear TTG SL makes less power than the others, but is almost identical in acceleration due to the 200 lb weight deficit, consistent shifts and and close-ration gearing of the E-gear.

Me too. The thing is, I may go with a UGR Gallardo one day. I'm definitely a huge fan of them, and of what they can do. This is just friendly competition to me. Nothing more.

That's a good point. There are certainly some 'street-legal' monsters out there for sure. However, a lot of times they're ridiculously loud, shaky, stinky, and aren't what I personally want for a true street car.

I want to be able to use my heated seats, my nav system, and still hear my stereo without having to crank it to full volume.

One thing to add is that Casey from UGR told me that their 1500whp Gallardos will beat their 1500whp Vipers on the street due to the inherent lack of traction from any available street-legal tires. He basically said that on a prepped dragstrip, the Vipers are quicker. But on the street, the Gallardos are.
I agree with you 100% , plus to me a Gallardo or GTR is an infinitely better car to live with on a day to day than most 60's muscle cars or really fast drag cars. I wasn't really talking about street Vipers or Vettes no matter the power level when I was thinking out loud as to the fastest street car on the planet. I wish the domestics and the imports would do a baddest street car on planet earth event every year.

I was more thinking of the 275 drag radial class, they are in the 6's and some of them trapping over 210 mph on a 275 drag radial and stock style suspension. If they have enough power, hook and chassis setup to run that fast at the track on a 275 width drag radial imagine what they would be capable of on a 315 or 335 DR?

I am just thinking out loud here , and debating money no object what would yield you the ultimate fastest street car. I still consider the Gallardo's to be the top " real " street cars on the planet. Cars you can literally drive to the grocery store as long as you stay out of the boost.

That's impressive! Video?
Originally Posted by Top Gun Customz
They were slightly mistaken...but no biggie. I was there for the dyno and then the drap strip. PS. I'm w/ you on my classification for a "streetable" car. And yes, people can also watch a 7 sec Viper video and watch a 9 sec Lambo video and may not realize the G will be faster on the street....track, different story.

This ^

Kyle
I agree most Vipers just don't have the hook to come anywhere close to a Gallardo TT on the street. Besides the fact that they just bludgeon there tires with insane torque levels.

No argument here, Kyle. Tim is a very competent driver and with more practice, should definitely improve upon his times.

But I will say it was very impressive watching a 1069 awhp GT-R trap 159 a few minutes earlier. Both of them are very fast 'street' cars.
Are you kidding? 159 traps with only 1069 rwhp? This race may be closer than I thought.

Originally Posted by DarrinB
I just ruined my keyboard, I will own a UGR TT Gallardo one day!

Originally Posted by mrslay
Good comparison between these two cars. From the videos and data that i have seen, i would say that the victor will be decided by the type of race. I think that the GTR is going to have the advantage in a 40-140 race where as the GTT should be the victor in a 60-++++. The GTR has been going through an amazing transition and i really cant wait to see how its top representatives perform.
I am thinking dig , or low rolls to GTR and freeway rolls to GTT.

Originally Posted by jbsteven
I know 1026 won't get a car to 241 but I do know it will get a GT to 224.
I think we may be counting the Ford GT out, but with how strong they are running at the mile events and with there rearward weight bias. I feel they have a traction advantage on the Viper and the Vette despite a displacement disadvantage. World watch out if someone builds a big cube 6.2 based big cube 4V Ford GT motor.

Originally Posted by KLoftis
That was badass!
AGREED!

Old 03-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Are you kidding? 159 traps with only 1069 rwhp? This race may be closer than I thought.
Not kidding. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnDHbvdTFo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxorBbdMUf0

Switzer R1K has also trapped 160 at 975-1000 awhp. When my car is done, it should make more power than the AMS car in the video does. I won't say how much more...just 'more'.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 03-31-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:48 PM
NitrousX is infamous around these parts
Jason's GT runs 220mph at the mile so many times over and over again you can set you ****ing watch to it.

Mr. Consistent.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:18 PM
Trill M3 is infamous around these partsTrill M3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by germeezy1
I was more thinking of the 275 drag radial class, they are in the 6's and some of them trapping over 210 mph on a 275 drag radial and stock style suspension. If they have enough power, hook and chassis setup to run that fast at the track on a 275 width drag radial imagine what they would be capable of on a 315 or 335 DR?
Who is in the 6's on a 275? I know of a few on a 315. Heck most of the 315 cars are now running 4.30's to 4.60's through the 1/8th at around 18-.

And the track has to be phenomenal for a radial car to work!

Old 03-29-2011, 05:41 AM
mrslay is infamous around these partsmrslay is infamous around these parts
This car is spinning on the dyno We know its not just 1069whp

Originally Posted by RFFG
Has anyone seen this?
Dont think this needs to be posted here. Judging form the forum on supraforums, its going to take this thread way off topic

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 03-29-2011 at 08:40 AM.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:28 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
I don't exactly agree with the way that went down on the video...I'm pretty sure when Titan mods the Gallardo more it should be way more powerful... stage 1 Titan vs Stage 3+ URG is comparing apples to oranges...

Old 03-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Trill M3 is infamous around these partsTrill M3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RFFG
I don't exactly agree with the way that went down on the video...I'm pretty sure when Titan mods the Gallardo more it should be way more powerful... stage 1 Titan vs Stage 3+ URG is comparing apples to oranges...
You don't think that looks like UGR's setup on the Titan car?

Old 03-29-2011, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by mrslay
This car is spinning on the dyno We know its not just 1069whp
So, 1400 rwhp Supras didn't spin on that dyno with only RWD, but a AWD 1069 awhp GT-R did?

That whp # also matches perfectly with its trap speed the next day. For comparison; Switzer trapped 160 with 975-1000 awhp last year. AMS Alpha 10 trapped 163 with 975 awhp last year. This car trapped 159 with 1069 this year. Everything lines up.

Let's not confuse things. It made 1069, period.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 03-29-2011 at 08:43 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing Domination @ TX2K11