Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Just pulled the trigger, but the wait is long (Aventador LP 700-4)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 03:53 PM
SpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant futureSpeeddemonC2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by donahdi
I know the pics are not the best, I took them with iPhone4, but I thought I should share with you some of the pictures of the Aventador from the VIP room in the IAA Frankfurt Lamborghini booth.. The white one was up stairs in the VIP room, I took the picture of the Matte black from Up stairs looking down.. enjoy
What are your thoughts on how the matte black looks vs white vs the pearl orange?

Old 09-16-2011, 04:08 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
sick......

Old 09-16-2011, 04:11 PM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SpeeddemonC2
What are your thoughts on how the matte black looks vs white vs the pearl orange?
In complete honesty, I thought that the Matte black was monstrous.. it looked really intimidating, and suits the shape of the car, but when I got close to it, I saw finger prints all around the car printed on the paint.. This paint looks great, but in reality, the amount of cleaning will be almost impossible outside the showroom.. the Lamborghini salesman was saying that they give you a special product to clean it, but he also said that as soon as you drive the car outside, you will collect dust almost immediately, The white one was nice but not impressive.. It's like it being tamed.. I have seen the Arancio Argos (Orange) in Geneva (They didn't bring it to Frankfurt), too flashy for my taste, as a polish friend calls it "Disco Boy" color hahahaha..I am very conservative when it comes to car paint colors, I like the black, dark gray, gray, and silver shades.. you pull off the suit when heading to a reception, and pull off baseball cap and shorts when heading for golfing.. that's my take, and that's why I choose the Grigio Estoque for mine..

Old 09-16-2011, 04:14 PM
BSB911TT is a jewel in the roughBSB911TT is a jewel in the roughBSB911TT is a jewel in the rough
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are a LEGEND. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to be you.

Old 09-16-2011, 04:20 PM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BSB911TT
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are a LEGEND. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to be you.
hahahaha Legend is a stretch my friend, thank you very very much for your kind words..

Old 09-16-2011, 04:22 PM
I thought you all might enjoy a short recap of my trip to IAA Frankfurt Show yesterday..

Old 09-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Mother is infamous around these parts
I would have gotten a medical PPI to make sure my heart would last a year first! Congrats.

Old 09-16-2011, 04:35 PM
Fnulli997tt is infamous around these parts
RESPECT is the first word that crossed my mind!
I'm soo jealous (but in a good way)

Congrats & enjoy

Old 09-16-2011, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by Mother
I would have gotten a medical PPI to make sure my heart would last a year first! Congrats.
hehehe good one, last week I asked for some updates from the local dealer, and they gave me bad news that I might need to wait one or maybe two more months more because of some delays that happened in the factory, of course I was furious, and told them this is unacceptable, so they gave me this invitation for the Frankfurt show to come and talk to Lamborghini.. I spoke to the managers there in the show, and in front of the Lamborghini Vienna representative, they said that as of today, there will be no difference in the initial promised delivery date, and I will get it next April like what we agreed on.. maybe end of April if things were really bad..

I am sure glad to hear that.. I left the show with a nice buzz from the Champagne, and a big smile I will be getting the car as promised.. and above that, I will be test driving the Avy next week here in Vienna.. I am looking forward for that experience..

Old 09-16-2011, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by Fnulli997tt
RESPECT is the first word that crossed my mind!
I'm soo jealous (but in a good way)

Congrats & enjoy
Thank you.. believe me, if I could give ALLLL of you a ride, I would.. I love sharing the experience with anyone that love sports cars..

thanks again for your words..

Old 09-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Fnulli997tt is infamous around these parts
Thank you.. believe me, if I could give ALLLL of you a ride, I would.. I love sharing the experience with anyone that love sports cars..

thanks again for your words..
CLASS ACT

I'm just looking forward to follow the process so don't forget to update all of us

Old 09-16-2011, 04:52 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
I thought you all might enjoy a short recap of my trip to IAA Frankfurt Show yesterday..

nice! i will be there next week, tasty cars. esp. the new Jag concept!

rep. points for the efforts and the info on matte colors!

Old 09-17-2011, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
nice! i will be there next week, tasty cars. esp. the new Jag concept!

rep. points for the efforts and the info on matte colors!
Thank you very much for the rep points, I try doing what I do by helping and reviewing because I love it, and try to make my fellow super car enthuse informative because I can not tell you how much people here helped me.. Thank you for the points, it is very kind of you..

Enjoy the show, many many cars to see, the Jaguar was very nice, but in honesty, I found it less striking than the pictures, vice versa with the Trofeo Stradale for instance, pictures didn't do it justice.. This is my two cents..

Enjoy the show and drink lots of champagne hahaha

Old 09-17-2011, 09:54 AM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Congrats buddy! Thats one hell of a ride. I'm guessing the wait will be more than worth it.

Old 09-17-2011, 12:54 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Thank you very much for the rep points, I try doing what I do by helping and reviewing because I love it, and try to make my fellow super car enthuse informative because I can not tell you how much people here helped me.. Thank you for the points, it is very kind of you..

Enjoy the show, many many cars to see, the Jaguar was very nice, but in honesty, I found it less striking than the pictures, vice versa with the Trofeo Stradale for instance, pictures didn't do it justice.. This is my two cents..

Enjoy the show and drink lots of champagne hahaha

i will my friend, champagne, cars and girls, can hardly get any better

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just pulled the trigger, but the wait is long (Aventador LP 700-4)