Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Market value of 06 Gallardo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 02:39 PM
RedGTS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by djantlive
Do you have specifics on the exhaust difference between 04/04 and 06?

I know they are different due to the engine displacement change to 5.2L. Just trying to find out more on exactly what.
There was no change in displacement until the LP560 in '09. The '06+ exhaust has valves that open above a certain rpm that make it less restrictive than the earlier one. As one might expect given that change, the earlier cars respond more to exhaust mods than the later ones.

Old 04-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Racin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant future
I just missed a mint 06 Gallardo

I guess i'll keep looking!!!

Old 05-07-2011, 12:25 AM
Racin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant future
Old 05-07-2011, 05:12 AM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Racin Jason
Being sold by Adam Heller DBA Mountain Auto Brokers and he claims he's "brokering the car for a friend." This guy represents everything despicable in a car dealer.

Called him the day this ad came out and he told me about all the interest in the car and how pristine it was. I asked him what it took to buy the car and he stated the price. I replied: "consider it sold" and asked him to send a buyers order. He agreed and said he'd consider it sold.

Three hours later he calls me to advise he's been getting flooded with calls and that he wants to know if I'll pay $500 more.

Got past that hurdle only to view an inspection report he has and notice the clutch wear has a scribble by it instead of a number. I ask him about this and he stated the dealer didn't have the ability to measure the clutch wear. I asked him if the clutch was worn and he stated it might have a little left in it.

Then he came back and told me it would take a higher number to buy the car due to all the interest even though I have a signed buyer's order from him. Unfortunately I was out of town and couldn't get a deposit wired quickly.

Just a heads up so nobody else wastes their time with this clown!

Last edited by Dvh; 05-07-2011 at 07:23 AM.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:14 AM
monEmakindave is infamous around these parts
Dam that's the combo I want just not ready at this time

Old 05-07-2011, 03:27 PM
DVH, do you know if that car was Ballon white(pearl) or just the regular plain white?

I guess the dealer thought he was having an auction on that car. Too bad it looked like a good one.

J.

Old 05-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Racin Jason
DVH, do you know if that car was Ballon white(pearl) or just the regular plain white?

I guess the dealer thought he was having an auction on that car. Too bad it looked like a good one.

J.
I'm not sure and don't think he knew. From the photos it does look like a nice car and I wasn't too concerned about the clutch because I was going to TT it.

Old 05-08-2011, 12:13 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
wow thats some straight up ******* tactics .

Old 05-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Coy
Coy is infamous around these parts
Thank you for the Info
Originally Posted by Dvh
Being sold by Adam Heller DBA Mountain Auto Brokers and he claims he's "brokering the car for a friend." This guy represents everything despicable in a car dealer.

Called him the day this ad came out and he told me about all the interest in the car and how pristine it was. I asked him what it took to buy the car and he stated the price. I replied: "consider it sold" and asked him to send a buyers order. He agreed and said he'd consider it sold.

Three hours later he calls me to advise he's been getting flooded with calls and that he wants to know if I'll pay $500 more.

Got past that hurdle only to view an inspection report he has and notice the clutch wear has a scribble by it instead of a number. I ask him about this and he stated the dealer didn't have the ability to measure the clutch wear. I asked him if the clutch was worn and he stated it might have a little left in it.

Then he came back and told me it would take a higher number to buy the car due to all the interest even though I have a signed buyer's order from him. Unfortunately I was out of town and couldn't get a deposit wired quickly.

Just a heads up so nobody else wastes their time with this clown!

Old 05-09-2011, 07:20 PM
V8HAHA is infamous around these parts
I was just about to point you to that gallardo as I just saw it on autotrader last night. Sounds like a shady guy... thats what I hate dealing with dealers/brokers.