Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Exclusive first LP700-4 Aventador photoshoot in the US

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
Those photos are amazing, please post more!

Old 09-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Jamerikan is a jewel in the roughJamerikan is a jewel in the roughJamerikan is a jewel in the rough
I love that lambo. Saw a few of them at a Northern VA C&C last week, even more beautiful up close and personal.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:09 PM
shirakiphoto is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tuskir
Those photos are amazing, please post more!
As you requested

I've been waiting for almost an entire year now and with all the delays and set backs, it finally happened.

Getting a brand new Aventador and Murciélago SV both in rare Bianco Canipus is quite a difficult feat. Not to mention getting security clearance/permits for a shoot at a very secure Las Vegas location on 9-11.

We got stormed on, the cars were muddy, it was looking like the day would be a disaster but my team pushed through and I believe we pulled off one of my best photoshoots to date.

Hope you enjoy the set and as per many previous requests, I included free high res files for your desktops for the 6Speed community.

All I ask is that you only use it for that purpose as I had individuals in the past (not from 6Speed of course) run my pictures in print/ads/etc without my consent. But thanks for your understanding!

wallpaper 1

wallpaper 2

wallpaper 3

wallpaper 4

wallpaper 5

wallpaper 6

wallpaper 7

wallpaper 8

wallpaper 9

wallpaper 10

wallpaper 11

wallpaper 12

wallpaper 13

The Autoblog feature can be found here

And for those who haven't seen the rolling chassis shoot I did earlier, the complete set can be found here.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you guys think!

Old 09-27-2011, 11:06 AM
category5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nicecategory5 is just really nice
absolutely stunning work! thank you for sharing..........

Old 09-27-2011, 12:00 PM
monsoonmadness is infamous around these parts
wow! Cant stop looking at this thing.. Over the top!! great pictures..

Old 09-27-2011, 12:17 PM
GaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really niceGaFFLe is just really nice
This things looks a little better than a Ferrari Enzo to me. This is finally the 1st Lamborghini I've liked since the Countach.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:02 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Best looing lambo since the countach. It actually makes the SV look old somehow. That color is perfect on the car. Is it close to a flat color because it looks almost like a matte white in some of the pictures but that just might be you adjusting the photos.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:40 PM
jsarker is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car and spectacular pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:42 PM
e46m3smg is infamous around these partse46m3smg is infamous around these parts
I'm glad the Aventador looks the way it does, so I won't want it. The Murcielago is still king, the classic Lamborghini looks, the exotics icon. The new car looks like a computer on the inside, the instruments are digital and looks like a game. The exterior is nowhere as nice as the Murcielago and neither is the sound. Even the power, give the Murcielago TTs and watch it walk the Aventador. The first Murcielago, the classic look in yellow pretty much defines Lamborghini at least for me, it has this warmness about it. The new car is ugly and cold. If only they had put the Reventon as the successor, although even that's cold as an Italian supercar, at least it had the good looks. The Aventador has neither and for that I offer Lamborghini my biggest thanks, now the Murcielago will become cheaper and allow me to buy it. By the way I'm not bashing anyone and to each their own, if you like it then so be it but for me, the CLASSIC Murcielago is best, not even the LPs and the SV although they're just a facelift of the classic. Even in the picture of the SV next to the new car, if you didn't know Lamborghinis or about cars, you would believe the SV is the successor and why wouldn't it be, the Murcielago styling is TIMELESS.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:25 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
Wow....