Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lmr ttg

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 10:59 AM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Your car ready to roll Peter? Joel wants to see how his vette is running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXzxKdkFPnM
nice, but judging from the speedo..Peters lambo should beat that vette..

Peter's car does 100-150 in 2.7 secs.. the vette was over 4 seconds in the video.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Steven you should get a hold of Jamie (OhioGT2) to run his UGR SL. He's made plenty of post on Supraforums, Yellowbullet, and a few other places looking and saying he will travel to race. Should give him a call. I'm sure Joel would love to line his Vette and Lambo against him.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:49 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vegasGTR

Peter's car does 100-150 in 2.7 secs.. the vette was over 4 seconds in the video.
There you go again...making stupid comments. Are you timing that inaccurate video speedo with your casio stopwatch?

I'm not sure why anyone races since we have the resident bench racer online.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:50 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Steven you should get a hold of Jamie (OhioGT2) to run his UGR SL. He's made plenty of post on Supraforums, Yellowbullet, and a few other places looking and saying he will travel to race. Should give him a call. I'm sure Joel would love to line his Vette and Lambo against him.
I'd be happy to run him, but Peter's car is plenty fast and much closer! You run Peter yet?

Old 08-06-2011, 11:55 AM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
There you go again...making stupid comments. Are you timing that inaccurate video speedo with your casio stopwatch?

I'm not sure why anyone races since we have the resident bench racer online.
Man I wish i had a nickel for every time you used the word bench racer...

It took me a whopping 2 clicks on that video to see the 100-150.. dumb ***

Old 08-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
I'd be happy to run him, but Peter's car is plenty fast and much closer! You run Peter yet?
Not yet, I've hoped to at least run into a random bike. No luck though. Last weekend I put the 19s on so I can get an emissions sticker. 30psi and 19's is not a good combo LOL. Normal person would dial back the boost controller, but I'm entirely to lazy for that LOL!

Old 08-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Former Vendor
Worm Boy is infamous around these partsWorm Boy is infamous around these parts

LoL, Your watch is a little off. I guess we will just have to line up next to Peter to see how this car does.

Powell, call whoever you want to. Joel is just a car enthusiasts that loves burning rubber. win or lose. Just let us know when and where and we will be there!

Is there some reason you dont want to race your twin turbo porsche against this twin turbo corvette?

Old 08-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Your car ready to roll Peter? Joel wants to see how his vette is running.
That's a fast car. I'd love to get a shot at it in TX. Nice job.

Old 08-06-2011, 12:05 PM
LoL, Your watch is a little off. I guess we will just have to line up next to Peter to see how this car does.

Powell, call whoever you want to. Joel is just a car enthusiasts that loves burning rubber. win or lose. Just let us know when and where and we will be there!

Is there some reason you dont want to race your twin turbo porsche against this twin turbo corvette?
Have you guys Vboxed the vette ? 60-130 and 100-150?

Unless im missing something it looked to be over 4 secs..

Old 08-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Former Vendor
Have you guys Vboxed the vette ? 60-130 and 100-150?

Unless im missing something it looked to be over 4 secs..

Not with the new combination, but we will. We just got her running again with a new trans/clutch.

The old setup went 60-130mph in 4.2 sec which was 500-700hp less.
Whats the fastest 60-130mph time with a manual trans?

Old 08-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Not with the new combination, but we will. We just got her running again with a new trans/clutch.

The old setup went 60-130mph in 4.2 sec which was 500-700hp less.
Whats the fastest 60-130mph time with a manual trans?
3.61 , Peters car IIRC..

I have seen your work and you guys are one of the best shops I have seen ( coming from 2 vettes)

Its nice to see you guys push the envelope on those c6's

Old 08-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
That's a fast car. I'd love to get a shot at it in TX. Nice job.

Whenever you make it into town just hit us up. Maybe the next TK13 event? You ever VBox your car 60-130mph?

Traction/Driver will be the the biggest factor in the outcome of any of these cars lining up on the street. 1500+rwhp is a handful to keep on the pavement for any vehicle.

Old 08-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Whenever you make it into town just hit us up. Maybe the next TK13 event? You ever VBox your car 60-130mph?

Traction/Driver will be the the biggest factor in the outcome of any of these cars lining up on the street. 1500+rwhp is a handful to keep on the pavement for any vehicle.
Divers GTR does 60-130 is 3.33 .. its the quickest to date on 60-130 list

Old 08-06-2011, 01:39 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
3.61 , Peters car IIRC..

I have seen your work and you guys are one of the best shops I have seen ( coming from 2 vettes)

Its nice to see you guys push the envelope on those c6's
the UGR Nera is also a manual and is at 3.5x.

I dont see that 1500hp C6 vette hanging with a 1500hp UGR TTG on the highway, as you can see in the video it was breaking loose even at triple digits.

With RWD on the street there's a certain point where more hp will actually make your car slower due to lack of traction

Old 08-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by DarrinB
the UGR Nera is also a manual and is at 3.5x.

I dont see that 1500hp C6 vette hanging with a 1500hp UGR TTG on the highway, as you can see in the video it was breaking loose even at triple digits.

With RWD on the street there's a certain point where more hp will actually make your car slower due to lack of traction

Man, 3.5sec 60-130mph is MOVIN. So when are one of these lambos going to line up next to this vette?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lmr ttg