Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Bob Helm's Underground Racing Twin Turbo 08 Superleggera *PICTURES*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 09:10 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
We found his wife the perfect white Gallardo that Bob purchased for her!
what a nice guy, lol

Old 07-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Former Vendor
Worm Boy is infamous around these partsWorm Boy is infamous around these parts
Not to highjack this thread but Bob Helms is one of the nicest guys around. He is a true gear head and has had it in his blood since he was young. Here is a video of our first test session in his Outlaw 10.5 Dodge Viper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixlwM6OXn-U

Anyway, congrats UR on the killer lambo build. I am sure Bob is going to LOVE IT!

Old 07-25-2011, 07:13 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
UGR should move to H town! There are more UGR here than anywhere ;-)
Congrats on another job well done
Robert

Old 08-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Mdeniz has a spectacular aura aboutMdeniz has a spectacular aura about
Congrats Bob, i've had the pleassure of meeting you in TX2K and defenitly one of the nicest guys around.

Peter how many UGR kits have you technically "sold"???

Peter
Tim
Atomic Z
Bob
Carter anyone else???

You are a machine!! haha

Old 08-01-2011, 01:42 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
LOL Mario...all I had to do was get one myself and the rest just fell into place. There are 2 more that I have sent to UGR that did a build that are not forum guys.
Peter

Old 08-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Mdeniz has a spectacular aura aboutMdeniz has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by houstonT
LOL Mario...all I had to do was get one myself and the rest just fell into place. There are 2 more that I have sent to UGR that did a build that are not forum guys.
Peter

Is not surprising, you have always been a leader on the automotive community and people respect you and trust your desicions and due dilligence process, I once said, where Peter goes, people follow, because if someone can make him and his over the top OCD *** happy, chances are they can make anyone happy... I have a funny anecdote i'll share with you in private one day! cheers!

Old 04-28-2012, 10:19 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
good luck @ the air strip event Sunday!

how many whp was this car running went it went 3.0 60-130 ?

Old 04-28-2012, 12:24 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DarrinB
good luck @ the air strip event Sunday!

how many whp was this car running went it went 3.0 60-130 ?
That's my question exactly!!!

If they managed 3.04 secs 60-130 with a passenger too, what can the Stage 1 race do with ~300 who more?

Can't wait to hear news!