Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Pumping Gas the right way in a Lamborghini Murcielago!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 08:08 AM
911A4Mustang is infamous around these parts
Mike is a good guy, this is not "daddy's Lambo"...

Old 08-20-2011, 03:08 PM
MorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really nice
yes it was a joke and yes it was funny....imagine passer by's

Old 08-21-2011, 03:02 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
was that Jersey Shore?

Old 08-21-2011, 09:33 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 911A4Mustang
Mike is a good guy, this is not "daddy's Lambo"...
is mike the owner of the lambo and the guy pumping gas ?

Old 08-21-2011, 09:53 AM
Arone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud ofArone997tt has much to be proud of
Awesome..reminds me of few ago before I had a family

Old 08-21-2011, 12:07 PM
coady3 is infamous around these parts
Mike is the owner of the Lambo and is a great guy! He trains really hard at the gym and works even harder. It's not "Daddy's Lambo" It comments like steriods that shows just how insecure some people are. What that video goes to show you is that he works hard to enjoy lifes pleasures and know's how to have a good time. It sure makes me want to own one!!

Old 08-21-2011, 12:47 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by coady3
Mike is the owner of the Lambo and is a great guy! He trains really hard at the gym and works even harder. It's not "Daddy's Lambo" It comments like steriods that shows just how insecure some people are. What that video goes to show you is that he works hard to enjoy lifes pleasures and know's how to have a good time. It sure makes me want to own one!!
well put, if you keep a cover over it & dont drive it & have fun, then your a ****** bag and people say you dont know how to have fun, & if you enjoy yourself by doing a little dance at the gas station that makes him a jerk, daddy's boy, steroid head....SMH !!! thats crazy, well you cant please everyone, but hey Mike i dont know you, but enjoy your ride and you paid 250-350 to do what you want, he not breaking any laws or hurting no one, he just having some fun....

Old 08-21-2011, 03:33 PM
911A4Mustang is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by coady3
Amazing how some people can jump to conclusions with little to no information.

"All cats die. Thomas Edison died--> Thomas Edison was a cat." - Freakonomics

I think I remember that gas station, it's on Spadina if I'm not mistaken...
times like these I miss rocking in Toronto.

Old 08-21-2011, 03:52 PM
Riceater is infamous around these parts
lol. you guys ever heard of the phrase "ignore the trolls?"

I've only seen like maybe 2 comments that were negative but like 20 comments in response.. who's wasting more time here?

Probably me because I'm still talking about it....

Old 08-21-2011, 05:25 PM
jutes85 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
There is no amount of $$ (or steroids) that can make this guy look cool!!!
Easy there fatty, have another donut.

Old 08-21-2011, 05:55 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rvhpno80
well put, if you keep a cover over it & dont drive it & have fun, then your a ****** bag and people say you dont know how to have fun, & if you enjoy yourself by doing a little dance at the gas station that makes him a jerk, daddy's boy, steroid head....SMH !!! thats crazy, well you cant please everyone, but hey Mike i dont know you, but enjoy your ride and you paid 250-350 to do what you want, he not breaking any laws or hurting no one, he just having some fun....
those dudes looks they know how to have a good time. whats Mike do for a living ? is he some sort of pro athlete ?

Old 08-21-2011, 06:38 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
The vid was funny...

This thread is even better.

Old 08-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Wow... OK...

Listen to each their own, if ya like looking at some dude riding a hose while dry-humping his car... good for you.

I'd rather look at some sexy chick doing this but I seem to be in the minority... go figure who knew

I guess the societal standard of "fun" I've been operating under "sex and drugs and rock&roll" has been replaced by... whatever ya call this kinda of "fun".

I say, if ya drive a "mans" car act like one.
Re; steroids, I've done them for 3 years and can tell ya he's on them too.
Doesn't move like an athlete but a male stripper, which means he gets more ***** than Gerrard Butler so good for him
However... I'm not a chick so I think a dude shaking his @$$ is moronic, period.

Not going to start back paddling on my opinion but I'm also not going to start slinging insults around to defend it...

With that said, I've heard enough, no win situation, so I'm bowing out...

Sid.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:48 PM
jmlinmn is infamous around these parts
That's pretty much how you gotta do it.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
someone's having a good time lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pumping Gas the right way in a Lamborghini Murcielago!