Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

UGR TT Gallardo vs. 12' Nissan GTR (teaser)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 07:11 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Damn, the dude with the black Murcie at 1:05 got it out of the hole right! lol

No ****. Nice launch.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:34 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Is this the UGR TT thats always not running right ?

Old 09-08-2011, 03:35 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by houstonT
B/C i'm not happy with it and we're experimenting with gear ratio's to go quicker.
Peter
..never thought id see the day that someone is not happy with a 60-130 in 3.2 secs..

Old 09-08-2011, 10:35 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
Is this the UGR TT thats always not running right ?
yep with some homemade parts on it and conservative tuning.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:06 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
yep with some homemade parts on it and conservative tuning.
thought so from what i have heard since being in russia it has never ran right, to many hands in the engine bay...

it just feel like ams is picking on the wounded child and they know it..

Jamie , why dont you offer to run one of their equal GTR's here state side ?

Old 09-09-2011, 10:41 AM
whis9 is infamous around these parts
nice, cant wait to see

Old 09-09-2011, 11:38 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Jamie has offered and tried to race ANY fast car ANYWHERE in the US with his Gallardo. People are scared to bite...a GTR trapping 170 would be a damn good race.
Peter

Old 09-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
thought so from what i have heard since being in russia it has never ran right, to many hands in the engine bay...

it just feel like ams is picking on the wounded child and they know it..

Outstanding rationalization preamble!

If the GT-R wins, everyone will say it should have won since the TTG "doesn't run right". But if the GT-R loses, people will laugh at the fact that the GT-R lost to a TTG that "doesn't run right".

Well played, gents. Well played.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 09-09-2011 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:28 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Multiple people have tried to set me up against AMS - and AMS won't run my car from a roll.

But Scott is planning on running my Gallardo later this month at UGR. Knowing Kevin and his crew, there will be lots of cameras, good editing, and no excuses....so stay tuned.

Old 09-09-2011, 04:10 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Multiple people have tried to set me up against AMS - and AMS won't run my car from a roll.

But Scott is planning on running my Gallardo later this month at UGR. Knowing Kevin and his crew, there will be lots of cameras, good editing, and no excuses....so stay tuned.
Wont be much of a race since your car traps 175+ and Scotts traps 165 -+ from a roll...

will prob be the same results as the russian video..

would still be fun to watch !

Old 09-11-2011, 04:56 PM
DRAGRADIAL is infamous around these parts

Please dont take this the wrong way but I am just curious why you and Peter and other high horsepower TTG's always seem to send their cars back to Underground Racing after racing it a couple times. Is it because they break that often at these hp levels or is it just for tune ups? Im curious just how reliable these cars are at 1500awhp?

Old 09-11-2011, 05:04 PM
MR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DRAGRADIAL
Im curious just how reliable these cars are at 1500awhp?

Old 09-11-2011, 05:36 PM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Please dont take this the wrong way but I am just curious why you and Peter and other high horsepower TTG's always seem to send their cars back to Underground Racing after racing it a couple times. Is it because they break that often at these hp levels or is it just for tune ups? Im curious just how reliable these cars are at 1500awhp?

with just 3 posts....you are a ghost!!!

Lets say your assumption is 100 % correct.

Are you happy?

Is it your job to dig into it?

People who have enough money modify their Gallardos.
Its their Gallardos, their money, their times.

You or me or any other 3rd party should not dig into these issues.

Last Q: If you had enough money would you buy a UGR Gallardo?
YES YOU WOULD.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Your can't expect customers of UGR trying to sell their cars to answer that question honestly on a public forum as it wouldn't coincide with the motives of a car sale! I say this from an unbiased perspective of whether there is an issue or not! Just seems like common sense!

Old 09-11-2011, 08:27 PM
DRAGRADIAL is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
with just 3 posts....you are a ghost!!!

Lets say your assumption is 100 % correct.

Are you happy?

Is it your job to dig into it?

People who have enough money modify their Gallardos.
Its their Gallardos, their money, their times.

You or me or any other 3rd party should not dig into these issues.

Last Q: If you had enough money would you buy a UGR Gallardo?
YES YOU WOULD.

GHOST?? Maybe to you, no need to prove whats in my garage to someone over the net. I have plenty of G's in my stable. I was just asking a simple question becuase I have been doing alot of research on the different Lamborghini tuners out there and it seems all the high HP ones always get sent back to Underground Racing. I was just curious what was breaking or if this is just basic mantaince after racing one of these cars after a month. I like doing my research before I spend $100k on a package. Sorry my questions offended you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.