Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

UGR TT Gallardo vs. 12' Nissan GTR (teaser)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 08:14 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by vegasGTR
Tim,
First off, awesome car! And Grea job in rowing those gears!

How much HP is your car making on "mid-boost"? When it ran 9.90@160

Thanks for the compliments. Its kind of hard to give you a true power level, as my car is boost by gear. During that run, it made a max of 1300whp, but that was only in 4th gear. It was lower in the first 3 gears. The car picked up 40mph on the back half even shifting to 5th right before the traps.

Tim

Old 09-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Banned
MEGA is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dvh
Your can't expect customers of UGR trying to sell their cars to answer that question honestly on a public forum as it wouldn't coincide with the motives of a car sale! I say this from an unbiased perspective of whether there is an issue or not! Just seems like common sense!

It's clear from your posts here (and elsewhere) you despise UGR. I think the owner of said UGR Gallardo plans to send the "next car" he buys straight back to UGR (being that it sells).

That being said, UGR is the ONLY tuner out there pushing the limits of these Lambos, and have multiple records and several videos to back it up.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:30 AM
AMS
Former Vendor
AMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by basupra
Eric, I am ready whenever you guys want to do it. I fully 100% understand and respect you guys not wanting to do it on the street. I'm all for doing it outside of the streets, unfortunately for what we want to do, there's not a lot of options for us . If you do get something setup somewhere just let me know!! Always down for a good, no drama, race!!

Tim
I haven't given up hope yet Tim. I call a few more airports every day. I know there has to be at least one airport out there that will accommodate us. I still have your number and you will be my first call if I can get something locked down

Eric

Old 09-14-2011, 02:47 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
I completely understand bud...i bet it would close and I hope you guys can find a place to run!
Peter

Originally Posted by AMS
Peter,Its really a liability thing. Our GT-R is a shop owned vehicle and the legal repercussions that could be taken against us in the event something were to happen would be staggering. That is aside from the fact that as a company it would be a pretty irresponsible thing to do. If we get an airport and can get some legal waivers we are down. Tim seems like a really down to earth guy so no problems there

Regarding the Russian ALPHA 12 vs TTG street race, I have seen the private video and I know the outcome. I obviously was asked not to say anything. I will say it was a roll race (the three runs I saw anyway) and it was the same outcome all three times. The race was close as many expected. They also are slated to rematch again... possibly even before the Moscow unlimited event.

The version of the video I saw apparently they were not happy with so they are re editing it and putting it up in a few days.

Eric

Old 09-15-2011, 05:42 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vegasGTR
Eric,

will you guys bring Martins car for the TX mile? , I have seen videos where they let cars roll race in those events...
false information. Roll racing happened ONCE at the Texas Mile (I was part of it).

Old 09-15-2011, 05:53 AM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jbsteven
false information. Roll racing happened ONCE at the Texas Mile (I was part of it).
Which car where you driving? I remember SWs black gallardo running against a Viper, a bike, and some other races like a Golf R32, a supra, etc...

Roll from 60mph

Old 09-15-2011, 06:30 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
GT.

Me and SW were talking before the runs and we both predicted it would be SW and I in the finals. Axle snap from a 6000 rpm clutch drop by me ended my day after winning my first pull.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-62eszvgXU

sorry for the thread jack

Last edited by Mullet; 09-15-2011 at 06:46 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
1200whp to 1200whp, both cars on R888s:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrFI...&feature=feedu

Old 09-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by AMS
I haven't given up hope yet Tim. I call a few more airports every day. I know there has to be at least one airport out there that will accommodate us. I still have your number and you will be my first call if I can get something locked down

Eric
Originally Posted by jbsteven
I'd have to talk with Ryan about the new track but maybe this is something they could do again on a lunch break. If you guys are making a production/video they may be up for it depending on insurance...

Old 09-16-2011, 01:45 AM
Doug118 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MEGA

That being said, UGR is the ONLY tuner out there pushing the limits of these Lambos, and have multiple records and several videos to back it up.

Try again. Have you not heard of Heffner and Titan? They both offer 1000whp+ builds for the G. I can't wait to put a big wager on the Tx2k12 event

Old 09-16-2011, 11:33 AM
RedGTS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Doug118
Try again. Have you not heard of Heffner and Titan? They both offer 1000whp+ builds for the G. I can't wait to put a big wager on the Tx2k12 event
Has Titan actually done a 1,000+ whp build on a G, or do they just "offer" to do them? Also, 1,000 whp or even 1,300 whp isn't close to "pushing the limits" on a G anymore. This is pushing the limits:

Attached Images  
Old 09-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by RedGTS
Has Titan actually done a 1,000+ whp build on a G, or do they just "offer" to do them? Also, 1,000 whp or even 1,300 whp isn't close to "pushing the limits" on a G anymore. This is pushing the limits:
Is there proof that the dyne sheet came from a G? I know they have done Vipers in that power range. I don't believe those numbers until there's a video. Either way Titan is capable of whatever UGR can do, plus some. I believe AMS could be on the same level if they wanted

The big difference between UGR and AMS & Titan is UGR outsources their engines. LAME

Old 09-16-2011, 03:45 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
That dyno sheet DID come from a Gallardo...
Peter

Old 09-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Any other pictures?

Old 09-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Banned
MEGA is infamous around these parts

I've heard of both. UGR are the ONLY ones putting out videos racing turbo hayabusas, racing 1k+ hp cars at TX2k11, running low 9's at 177, 250 in the mile e.t.c

Is there proof that the dyne sheet came from a G? I know they have done Vipers in that power range. I don't believe those numbers until there's a video. Either way Titan is capable of whatever UGR can do, plus some. I believe AMS could be on the same level if they wanted

The big difference between UGR and AMS & Titan is UGR outsources their engines. LAME
Plus some? What has Titan done in the Lambo world, besides make an EXACT replica of UGR's system? All Titan has done is made claims on how they can offer a "better" twin turbo setup than what is currently out there.

My money goes to the ones who are constantly out there pushing the limits and proving their product.

Hah "outsources their engines"? Moron. Proline makes world class racing engines. Let's not even get into the benefits from a business aspect.

Last edited by MEGA; 09-17-2011 at 07:27 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.