Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

UGR gallardo vs GT-R AMS Alpha 12! The race, no teaser!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 12:15 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
^That is the funniest $hit !!!!l

Old 09-21-2011, 06:03 AM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Scott, what about going to a track and lining up before march?

any tracks nearby so that we all dont wait 6 more months?

track will be safe to race / test.

Old 09-21-2011, 07:43 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Jamie is definitely willing to run anywhere, but I'm not.

As I've said numerous times now, I'll run in TX. Heck, you and I might even run if you still have your car then.

You guys all need to relax. Waiting until March isn't going to change anything.

come down to Houston (invite is for anyone) before March. I'll setup 3-4 other 1500 hp cars to run. Same places that will be used in March.

Old 09-22-2011, 05:53 AM
phthom is infamous around these parts
So yeah how about Wilmington, Ohio. Soon to be host to standing mile drags......

http://www.bangshift.com/blog/Breaki...-Air-Park.html

Old 09-22-2011, 06:08 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Nice!
Just a 13 hr drive vs 30hrs to Goliad!

What is the runway length, if you know?

Old 09-22-2011, 07:08 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by phthom
So yeah how about Wilmington, Ohio. Soon to be host to standing mile drags......

http://www.bangshift.com/blog/Breaki...-Air-Park.html

standing mile "drags"? Do you know something we don't? Drags to me means side by side racing. Or is this just going to be a new standing Mile venue (one car at a time)?

Old 09-22-2011, 07:17 AM
phthom is infamous around these parts
Runway is supposedly 9,000ft. And jb you are correct... def misspoke with the "drags" comment. If i'm reading this correctly it's going to be operated by the Maxton mile crew.

Old 09-22-2011, 08:21 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
sweet, only 4 hours away from me.

now I just need a 1,000hp car

Old 09-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
March isn't that far away, and the Tx2K12 offers enough to make the trip worthwhile for everyone. Only Jamie is crazy enough to trailer 12 hours for a roll on.

So, who is man enough to line up against my Hyundai?