Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

In need of a Lambo owner....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Former Vendor
EXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutEXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura about
Gallardo, Murc, Aventador, it doesnt matter. I have wheels for all types. Which one of you will get the deal of a lifetime? Drop me a line for details.

Jesse Veron

Old 01-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Former Vendor
EXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutEXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura about
Who will have the first Lambo with EXO wheels? A great deal is available!

Jesse Veron

Old 01-16-2012, 06:19 PM
Former Vendor
I will be at Cars and Coffee in Houston TX on February 4th. I would love to speak to all of you guys and meet you face to face. I should have a customer of mine there with his yellow corvette Z06 with Black Concave EXOMesh8's. Pictures will be up really soon. Thanks for all of the patience with the website and for supporting me thus far! If you have any questions please drop me a line. I have lowered my prices permanantly! Hit me up for an amazing deal!
Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 02-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Chipster is infamous around these parts
Feel free to PM me. I have a Diablo

Old 02-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Former Vendor
pm sent!

Thanks
Jesse Veron

Old 02-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Former Vendor
Looking for new wheels? Look no further. Great deals on 3 piece completely custom wheels right here. I have awesome incentives for the new season. Call for your quote on new wheels for the spring. BUILT IN 4 WEEKS!!! PM, EMAIL, or CALL FOR DETAILS!!!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 02-16-2012, 09:53 PM
borlandboyd is infamous around these parts
Hi. I have a 2012 lamborghini lp-550-2 coupe with 6 speed standard (stick) transmission. I would be interested in what you have to offer. I would like a lightweight, durable wheel. I have stock callisto's. In terms of performance I'm looking for improved linear acceleration without a drastic compromise in ride comfort. Given two wheels of the same type, the larger will be heavier and the corresponding tire will be heavier. I believe the same stock wheel size is best for me, but would consider a 20' wheel. The lightest wheels I've seen are 16.5lbs for 19'. most are around 25lb; much lighter than stock. I see you recieved a reply from Dave at Fabspeed. He has been excellent and I'm sending my car there for performance improvement. He suggested the Volks wheel and I like them. It could be beneficial for all of us to input. Maybe you could design or provide a superior wheel and Fabspeed is well known so this could help you. I plan to have a slight increase in tire width on rear. maybe from 295 to 305/315 max.
Thanks,
Dr. George Boyd
cell 773-344-5657
borlandboyd2@yahoo.com

Old 02-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Former Vendor
That sounds good shoot me an email at sales@exoforged.com and well talk!

Old 02-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Would be helpful if you'd post some photos. Visited your web site and the gallery page doesn't show anything, or have a working link under lamborghini. Will be ordering a set for my 2007 Nera Edition which is planned for a TT Kit, but pretty tough to go with something you can't even see photos of. I'd suggest you post some on here.