Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

TX2K12 Updates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 10:09 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Old 03-19-2012, 10:35 AM
YOKED GTS is infamous around these parts
Well...

Let's be fair here...

That UGR lambo did not blow-up as the title of the utube video states. The turbo(s) seem to have let go apparently.

Its videos like this that will just **** JC off and give him an excuse to go bigger...making it even harder to compete.

See what y'all just did???

Old 03-19-2012, 10:40 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
The apparent story is the turbo broke, which isn't anyone's fault other than the turbo manufacturer. I think it just goes to show that pushing cars to that level...crazy 1500+whp street cars...**** occasionally breaks. Part of racing.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:45 AM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
not to jump on the UR bandwagon but a turbo blowing is nothing... and their systems have a warranty... enough said. There are too many people trying to blow stuff out of porportion and be drama queens these days.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !

We are thinking it is the right side turbo, hard to tell with the X pipe. As you can hear in the video, the engine sounds smooth and fine. It is Jamie's car. We will have it back up and running in no time.

We have a lot of video footage to sort through. We have a ton of really good video. We will try to get it up asap.

Just to clear a few things up, SW's Gallardo is a Stage 3 build. It makes 1000 whp on pump gas and 1250 whp on race gas. It is limited to the pure street clutch that's in there.

Also, that silver Supra was a beast on the street and it was piloted by a damn good driver!

Thanks for all the compliments!

I will check back to answer some of the questions people were asking when I can.

Thanks,
Kevin

Old 03-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Great footage.

I'm under the assumption that the "R" Yellow SL is Peter's car, hell of a smack-down.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
We are thinking it is the right side turbo, hard to tell with the X pipe. As you can hear in the video, the engine sounds smooth and fine. It is Jamie's car. We will have it back up and running in no time.

We have a lot of video footage to sort through. We have a ton of really good video. We will try to get it up asap.

Just to clear a few things up, SW's Gallardo is a Stage 3 build. It makes 1000 whp on pump gas and 1250 whp on race gas. It is limited to the pure street clutch that's in there.

Also, that silver Supra was a beast on the street and it was piloted by a damn good driver!

Thanks for all the compliments!

I will check back to answer some of the questions people were asking when I can.

Thanks,
Kevin
Assuming you have first hand knowledge of all the UGR races over the weekend...can you give us a list of which races the UGR cars won and lost?

Might help cut down on all the here-say.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
There's probably too many to list. I'd guess R version beats all

Old 03-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by YOKED GTS
SW's car rolls out...just needs a new clutch then he can turn it up. That yellow "R" though...goddamn!

See this is what happened during the first race with the "R":

Yellow "R": (thinking to himself) See...I will break boost and put a bus or 2 on that *** then I can go home to wifey...

After the race: Yellow "R" - Wheww..that $hit was a little too close for comfort...I better do something or UGR's virtue will go down in flames

Before the second race with the "R":

Yellow "R" gets a call: (ring ring)
Yellow "R": Hello
1320 video crew: You got us some good footage yo???
Yellow "R": No mang...that seafish supra is nasty...I almost $hit myself...not to mention I think I left before he did and it was still too close
1320 video crew: Well how the ***** you expect us to sell these flippin dvd's with this kind of bull****?
Yellow "R": Bro, I don't know what to do...
1320 video crew: Dude ***** that...I'm calling Kevin..

(1320 calls Kevin on three way)

1320 video crew: Yo Kev...
Kevin: What up pimp?
1320 video crew: Bro..."R" over there bull$hittin...
Kevin: Where is his ***???..Is he on the phone???...
Yellow "R": yeah...sniff sniff...I'm here...
Kevin: Didn't I tell your ***** a$$ to turn it up...LET THEM KNOW THAT THIS IS THE SOUND OF UNDERGROUND!!!
Yellow "R": Ok Dad

...And you saw the result.

LOL!!

Old 03-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sinister05CTT
not to jump on the UR bandwagon but a turbo blowing is nothing... and their systems have a warranty... enough said. There are too many people trying to blow stuff out of porportion and be drama queens these days.

Agreed. It can happen to any car.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:38 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Bryant,

Is it difficult brake boosting an e-gear car? Is it putting a lot of strain on the clutch?

Old 03-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HIRISC
I think you got your wires crossed: Eric's car (white stage 3) was the car being discussed initially. S-351 responded that it was Eric's first time in the car. Then, S-351 indicated that SW' car (orange stage 3) beat yours.

Two different cars.

Group hug mvther****ers!
Stop being so reasonable!

Old 03-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
LOL...someone negged me and left the comment "tool bag."

Gee, I wonder who that was?

Old 03-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AverageJoe
Assuming you have first hand knowledge of all the UGR races over the weekend...can you give us a list of which races the UGR cars won and lost?

Might help cut down on all the here-say.

- S351's Underground Racing, Race Version was undefeated, 1st hand info.
- Jamie Carters Race Version was undefeated
- SW lost to the Silver Supra
- SW won against a TT GT and 1200whp GTR
- I heard Eric's car lost and won to a GTR "not sure, just what I heard"

VIDEOS COMING!

Old 03-19-2012, 12:49 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Underground Racing
- S351's Underground Racing, Race Version was undefeated, 1st hand info.
- Jamie Carters Race Version was undefeated
- SW lost to the Silver Supra
- SW won against a TT GT and 1200whp GTR
- I heard Eric's car lost and won to a GTR "not sure, just what I heard"

VIDEOS COMING!
Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TX2K12 Updates