Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

TX2K12 Updates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 12:45 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Sooco100pf
Did the R Underground car ever get a race in with Rex in the black Supra (SW's of hardtop)? I know Rex in the Supra had tranny issues but then got a spare put in by Saturday.

SeaFish Supra makes about 1280 Wheel, awesome car and great driving by Tag.
doesnt Tag have a black Supra?

Old 03-20-2012, 12:46 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Tag sold his.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Sooco100pf is infamous around these parts
From SF posted by Seafish on his power #'s

Originally Posted by seafish
people, stop making **** up. The guy that posted the video, Tiago, built the car, he knows what he is saying

Car made 1280 when it had a gt4788. For the last year its been a gt5588 billet we use 100 shot to spool it up only.
Car made 1400 on the dyno spinning. could be + or - 50 rw, I don't care its fast as **** and I still drove home in AC.
I think it is at the limit of reliability and I am not going to push it any harder. Car has seen extreme abuse in the past year and it is still runinng awesome.

Old 03-20-2012, 03:07 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCvet00
That run where the BL GTR beat you, you were in 3rd at 40 mph? Wow...

Do you have any of the other races on tape?

Nice car, BTW..
I started every race in third. All the other races started around 60mph.

Old 03-20-2012, 03:12 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
I started every race in third. All the other races started around 60mph.
@ 40mph the GTR is in the heart of 2nd, would explain the big jump

Do GTR's have something similar to boost by gear?

Old 03-20-2012, 05:06 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DarrinB
@ 40mph the GTR is in the heart of 2nd, would explain the big jump

Do GTR's have something similar to boost by gear?
I know Switzer does and I would assume BL does too. I can not speak for them.

I do not go full boost until 4th gear.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Impressive that you even tried a run at 40 mph in 3rd gear

Old 03-21-2012, 09:07 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
That is a crock of s h i t...I am the event organizer and I made ZERO ZILCH NADA off the night meet and the bikini contest. Same goes for the event sponsors. The night meet is all put together by houstonperformancedriving.com and Frank-N-Steins and I can assure you that they don't make anything either (by the time they pay for the setup, etc...it's a passion thing, not a money thing). The night meet WILL be different next year, let me assure you of that, I will take control of it and work with the sponsors to change it completely.

Peter

Originally Posted by got_hp?
sounds like the event sponsors care more about packing in the crowds and making a buck rather than hosting a good event?

anything with a bikini contest is bound to bring out the lowest common denominator.

make the event private, and charge a $1000+ entry fee per car... that should weed out most of the idiots and ******baggery.... maybe not 100%, but certainly get rid of a lot.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:25 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Ha, I heard that you made $37.53. That comes out to more than a penney per hour, so don't lie, Peter

Old 03-21-2012, 10:02 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Houston,
I have meets at my pizzashop in the parking lot and it stared with 20-30 people and blew up to over 400cars every Thursday night. What we did was , had the original 30 people police the meet ourselves. People started to get out of hand they were asked to leave and then if they didnt listen we would ask again with 30 people standing around them. Not threatening but nicely and stern. We have been doing this for 5 years without incident. Knock on wood!! Just an idea.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:07 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Here's a vid of a weekly meet in my parking lot.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:21 AM
NitrousX is infamous around these parts
Streets closed pizza boy.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Banned
Boost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant future
Our customer GTR made 1222whp with our new GTR Package. It was the first time out with this car and the car will certainly be much faster next time out. Eric's car makes 1250rwhp from what I am told and our car making 1222rwhp but with a quicker shifting transmission held its own. I would imagine the cars being very similar in performance therefore whoever gets the hit has the best chance of winning the race. I was not present at the street racing but my customer told me he won every race against Eric's car. I have been told there are better videos out there so we will all have more footage to watch.

I'm happy our new BLGTR 1500 package is holding its own against a UGR Stage 3 car. All while our setup has about 100 more HP left in it. The UGR cars are fast and have become a benchmark for speed on the street. Our next step will be going after the monster R Packages! I definitely respect UGR for setting the bar.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Banned
Boost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
I know Switzer does and I would assume BL does too. I can not speak for them.

I do not go full boost until 4th gear.
We are running boost by gear as well. We are running 18" Drag radials with a large sidewall so traction on the GTR is definitely better than the Gallardo at low speeds.

Thanks for running our customer car Eric! A white SL is definitely the best looking lambo. It was actually the owner's first time driving his GTR that night. The next night I let him know redline was significantly later than where he was shifting

Last edited by Boost Logic; 03-21-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Why is it we're hearing different accounts... I'm told it was 6 races and the UGR took it 5 times. Unless we're talking different cars here

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TX2K12 Updates