Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

TX2K12 Updates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 03:56 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DarrinB

For some reason I assume awd plus e-gear is like a video game. probably only the case in a car with less than a 1000 hp

M5...with a cool air kit, probably. Underground Lambo... Not a chance.

Old 03-21-2012, 03:58 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Hey I've got mufflers on it too

Old 03-21-2012, 04:00 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Hey I've got mufflers on it too
True... LOL

Just giving you a hard time...

Old 03-21-2012, 04:03 PM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Bryant,

Did you race your car at all or was Kevin driving it the whole time?

Old 03-21-2012, 04:10 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
I know.

So am I. For not driving your car

Don't get me wrong. The fastest car I have driven is a mid 11sec corvette. But I'm pretty confident in my self that I could handle an awd gallardo e-gear with up to 1250whp. Yes i understand your car is a different animal. I can see that in the video.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by AverageJoe
Mines orange buddy...

Old 03-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Banned
Boost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
Thanks, but your next step still needs to be getting by a Stage 3 Gallardo before you think you can jump on a Race Version.

We have a video of an Underground Racing Stage 3 Gallardo racing your GTR build. It is no doubt, your build. We will post it up in a bit. Taking forever to get through all the footage we collected this weekend.

This video of the stage 3 is with a driver with more than 1 hour of seat time in an Egear Gallardo. It makes for a fair comparison as I'm sure you will agree with after you see the video.

- First Video will be Jamie's car.
- Second Video will be SW's.
- Third, the Orange Race Version.
I have seen 2 different race videos where Sam's GTR beat Eric's Gallardo. This was with Sam driving who only had an hour max of seat time in his GTR. Those videos are being gone through as well and will be up shortly.

I heard SW's car was turned up 100-150hp when he raced Sam's GTR so it was significantly overpowering the GTR.

I saw videos of Jamie's car and the Orange Race Version stomping the Silver Supra, they definitely pulled HARD. Have you guys done any 60-130 testing on those setups?

Old 03-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boost Logic
I have seen 2 different race videos where Sam's GTR beat Eric's Gallardo. This was with Sam driving who only had an hour max of seat time in his GTR. Those videos are being gone through as well and will be up shortly.

I heard SW's car was turned up 100-150hp when he raced Sam's GTR so it was significantly overpowering the GTR.
You heard wrong, Max on that clutch is 1250wp, any higher than that, it begins to slip after the shift. SWs car is a stage 3 no matter how you want to look at.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:43 PM
jrod is infamous around these parts
I have A few clips of the boost logic Gtr and the white UGR TTG getting down. Hope we can get them out soon. Both cars roll out very hard!

Old 03-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Banned
Boost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
You heard wrong, Max on that clutch is 1250wp, any higher than that, it begins to slip after the shift. SWs car is a stage 3 no matter how you want to look at.

see you guys in April!

Old 03-21-2012, 06:00 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
That is a crock of s h i t...I am the event organizer and I made ZERO ZILCH NADA off the night meet and the bikini contest. Same goes for the event sponsors. The night meet is all put together by houstonperformancedriving.com and Frank-N-Steins and I can assure you that they don't make anything either (by the time they pay for the setup, etc...it's a passion thing, not a money thing). The night meet WILL be different next year, let me assure you of that, I will take control of it and work with the sponsors to change it completely.

Peter

Yes. I'm a sponsor of TX2K12 and I get Zero benefit from the Friday night shenanigans. Hell, I didn't even attend the Friday meet this year.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:48 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AverageJoe
Don't worry. A list mist and shine and all was fine.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:44 AM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by houstonT
That is a crock of s h i t...I am the event organizer and I made ZERO ZILCH NADA off the night meet and the bikini contest. Same goes for the event sponsors. The night meet is all put together by houstonperformancedriving.com and Frank-N-Steins and I can assure you that they don't make anything either (by the time they pay for the setup, etc...it's a passion thing, not a money thing). The night meet WILL be different next year, let me assure you of that, I will take control of it and work with the sponsors to change it completely.

Peter
Notice I didn't claim that you actually did, I said it "sounds like", because there is always another side to the story... thanks for sharing and clearing it up for us, nice to know youre going to do something about the points of concern, thumbs up. I was not aware that the night meet and actual event are organized by different groups, that explains a bit as well.

I'm sure you would agree that typically, adding bikini contests to an event is for the sole purpose of bringing in a bigger crowd, of which the point is to make more money, and it tends to bring out a less-responsible crowd. If it's not to make money, then what purpose does it serve?

I'm all for women dancing around naked... but I prefer it to be in the VIP section at the nudie club instead of with 100s of horny dudes crowding around each other

Last edited by got_hp?; 03-22-2012 at 12:50 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:14 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
I guess your both right. I would of been to anxious to drive though.

For some reason I assume awd plus e-gear is like a video game. probably only the case in a car with less than a 1000 hp
You would like to think so but having driven S-351's car this weekend a couple of times it's quite different. A few miles seat time is definitely necessary to get the hang of things. Sloss can drive/race a car as well as anyone so i'm sure we'll see more from him soon.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:16 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Don't worry. A list mist and shine and all was fine.
Shoot! I thought that mark was from when I back it into my neighbors house!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TX2K12 Updates