Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Who's Lamborghini is this?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 10:40 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
It's crazy. He hurt many feelings during TX2K12 LOL.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:18 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Regardless of the real numbers of the other cars it was running, that Honda is no joke....fastest I've certainly seen and I came from the land of fast DSM's and Civics.
Found out today that that particular Civic traps 146. It's no joke.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Hooking from a dig and hooking from a roll is different, especially for a FWD car. It's a fast civic, but plenty of the big boys from TX2k12 could trap over 150 easily with the right tires and actually put down their massive power from a roll.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:10 PM
tattoo996 has a spectacular aura abouttattoo996 has a spectacular aura abouttattoo996 has a spectacular aura about
funny how the lambo guys are using special wording of explination of this civic, that civic blows on supercars like a joke POINT BLANK PERIOD

you can tell when a group of lambo owners hate on another car ( wich is rare )

he let up because he smelled possible defeat and that would of killed his self esteem of his 100k + dream car

Old 04-22-2012, 05:30 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tattoo996
funny how the lambo guys are using special wording of explination of this civic, that civic blows on supercars like a joke POINT BLANK PERIOD

he let up because he smelled possible defeat and that would of killed his self esteem of his 100k + dream car
the lambo was in no danger of losing

and every lambo owner on this thread gave the civic the respect it deserved

what thread have you been reading?

Old 04-22-2012, 06:13 PM
tattoo996 has a spectacular aura abouttattoo996 has a spectacular aura abouttattoo996 has a spectacular aura about
well the civic definatley pulled off and keep ahead in the first video , what ever happends in that race only those 2 guys know

Old 04-22-2012, 08:59 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
well the civic definatley pulled off and keep ahead in the first video , what ever happends in that race only those 2 guys know
The guy who owns the Lambo posted above you lol

Old 04-22-2012, 09:17 PM
GETU1 is infamous around these partsGETU1 is infamous around these parts
At the end of the day, its still- A honda civic.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:24 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
trust me - I have a good source

lambo let him take hit - blew past him - put several cars on him and let off

Old 04-23-2012, 08:29 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !

A 1200+ whp TTG has absolutely no fear of losing from a roll to a car that traps 146 mph.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:31 AM
Caritemz is infamous around these parts
At the end of the day, the lambo will get the parking spot at dinner.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:51 AM
MR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to beholdMR2FAST is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Well, anything's possible, but I've had the pleasure of a ride in a 1300whp UGR Gallardo and I simply can't imagine any Civic being able to A) produce enough power and B) put the traction down with FWD to be in the same zipcode.

I'll ask the owner of the (alleged) white SL in the video above tomorrow if this was (allegedly) him and what actually transpired (allegedly).

In no way am I comparing civics to lambos in terms of drivabilitiy, usability, or quality but... I used to own an eg hatch with 1000+ fwhp that trapped 160 in the 1/4 running in the high 9's. Granted the turbo was so massive that it didn't spool until 3rd gear and when it did it was like being rear ended by a bullet train at full tilt . It was a full drag car with a chute and all but I did take it out on the street

All of that said my next toy will be a gallardo

Old 04-23-2012, 10:19 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Tattoo you need to go back to fantasy island. That is all , carry on.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:29 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !

Put down the pipe... you're hallucinating.

In an alternate universe where Civic's PWNED TTG's, Eric would admit defeat. Here on Planet Reality, he's indicated what happened.

Next.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Tattoo is infamous around these parts
I say that this is a classic example of people WANTING the Civic to be faster, because some tend to believe that the "evil Goliath" can be slain, but in reality, what would really make us believe that the EG would beat the Lamb? Underground Racing is not playing, and I know that they, nor anyone willing to spend upwards of 100k on one of their kits, plans on losing.
I will tell you this, if I decide to send my Murcielago to Charlotte for the TT conversion, I am doing it to have the undeniable crown of fastest whip on the streets in my area. I also know the guy in the Lamb did it for the same reason, and I know Kevin and the boys at UR stake their reputation on giving their customers what they came for.