Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Who's Lamborghini is this?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 02:13 PM
turbota is infamous around these parts
Who's Lamborghini is this?

Just looking for some details on the car.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:03 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Can't tell whether it's gloss white or matte white. If it's Matte it belongs to OhioGT2, if it's gloss it belongs to AtomicZ.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:33 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Based on the brake-boosting and the dent in the back quarter panel (I kid), I'd say it's Eric.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:10 AM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
probably jane doe's

Old 03-22-2012, 09:11 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa
probably jane doe's
'jane's' is battleship gray

Old 03-22-2012, 09:15 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
It's not mine.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:19 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
careful guys..........
strange request from newb.................

Old 03-22-2012, 11:39 AM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by HIRISC
'jane's' is battleship gray
it was a joke. every car that no one knows who owns it is jane doe's

Old 03-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa
it was a joke. every car that no one knows who owns it is jane doe's
Oh.. joke.. I get it now..

Old 03-22-2012, 04:00 PM
I'm curious because there's a lot of people debating how much power this Lambo is putting down and how fast this civic is. I figured I would skip the debating and come straight to the source. I'm a long time lurker just never joined. I have personally seen this civic walk a liter bike so I was thinking this was a ugr lambo judging by the fact that it appears to pull on the civic pretty good but that's just my ricer math talking.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by turbota
I'm curious because there's a lot of people debating how much power this Lambo is putting down and how fast this civic is. I figured I would skip the debating and come straight to the source. I'm a long time lurker just never joined. I have personally seen this civic walk a liter bike so I was thinking this was a ugr lambo judging by the fact that it appears to pull on the civic pretty good but that's just my ricer math talking.
It (appears to be) a UGR TT Superleggera - stage 3 - 1250whp.

It is definitely not the 'other' white UGR TT SL - aka, the one putting down +/- 1500whp.

Never seen a civic that can hang with that, but then again, I ain't seen everything.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by HIRISC
It (appears to be) a UGR TT Superleggera - stage 3 - 1250whp.

It is definitely not the 'other' white UGR TT SL - aka, the one putting down +/- 1500whp.

Never seen a civic that can hang with that, but then again, I ain't seen everything.
That's what I though, having seen the videos of the 1500 whp one in action I knew there was no way in hell the civic was hanging with it. There's videos of the civic pulling on a few cars on youtube but the owners of the opponents are now claiming their cars were turned down. I'm pretty sure at least one of those owners is claiming that on account of embarrassment but I wouldn't be surprised if the other cars weren't set on kill.

Honestly I hate Honda's but seeing all the butthurt this car beating some people has caused makes me want to build one just to get some good laughs in.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Well, anything's possible, but I've had the pleasure of a ride in a 1300whp UGR Gallardo and I simply can't imagine any Civic being able to A) produce enough power and B) put the traction down with FWD to be in the same zipcode.

I'll ask the owner of the (alleged) white SL in the video above tomorrow if this was (allegedly) him and what actually transpired (allegedly).

Old 03-22-2012, 04:18 PM
I think the car is so surprising because the owner actually took the time to set it up to hook. Quality LSD, suspension, tires and boost by gear combined with a supposed race weight of under 2k.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:21 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who's Lamborghini is this?