Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Who's Lamborghini is this?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 04:28 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Yeah, it's fast.. lot's of 'fast' cars.

Hard to extrapolate against a '1000whp' Supra.. with a manual, the driver becomes a more defining factor.

Not many UGR Stage 3+ cars.. they kind of re-define 'fast'.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:15 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Regardless of the real numbers of the other cars it was running, that Honda is no joke....fastest I've certainly seen and I came from the land of fast DSM's and Civics.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by turbota
That's what I though, having seen the videos of the 1500 whp one in action I knew there was no way in hell the civic was hanging with it. There's videos of the civic pulling on a few cars on youtube but the owners of the opponents are now claiming their cars were turned down. I'm pretty sure at least one of those owners is claiming that on account of embarrassment but I wouldn't be surprised if the other cars weren't set on kill.

Honestly I hate Honda's but seeing all the butthurt this car beating some people has caused makes me want to build one just to get some good laughs in.
My students were talking about this civic. I was lecturing on the difference between appellate and original jurisdiction. I said "hypothetically, if a twin turbo Lambo was pulled over for doing 200 in a 65 (and then explaining what would happen in the original trial verses an appeal).

Then, a couple of students said "We heard the Lambo was beat by a civic." I replied that, as a law abiding citizen I would not know the difference....but I seriously doubt the civic wold win.

So I guess the (misinformed) rumor is out there

Old 03-23-2012, 10:22 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
I spoke to the (alleged) driver of the white UGR car.. he (allegedly) pulled the Civic by quite a few lengths and (allegedly) got off of it pretty early.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:50 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah I heard that car surprised a lot of people. Not TTG fast. But a lot faster than many cars.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:14 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
My students were talking about this civic. I was lecturing on the difference between appellate and original jurisdiction. I said "hypothetically, if a twin turbo Lambo was pulled over for doing 200 in a 65 (and then explaining what would happen in the original trial verses an appeal).

Then, a couple of students said "We heard the Lambo was beat by a civic." I replied that, as a law abiding citizen I would not know the difference....but I seriously doubt the civic wold win.

So I guess the (misinformed) rumor is out there
Pretty funny that your students follow the street scene!

Old 03-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Ziscolp is infamous around these parts
The numbers the civic owner gave me, we're 700, but the car was completly gutter, i saw him run a couple times, n he was walking on everything he mention he wanted to race a TTG and honestly thought he was joking, when he told me he ran the TTG and got beat by a few cars I though he was full of s€£¥ but I guess I was full of it, for underestimating the car, the guy is from Indianapolis and he mention he knew Tim, this is all the first hand info I have... I guess the moral of the story is to not undeerestimate anyone...

Old 03-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
It wasn't just a few cars... First of all, he got the hit. Then, you can see the UGR is clearly walking it easily and then you can see the Lambo let out. Some people have bad eyes, I guess. That Civic is very fast, but it's not nearly as fast as people have been claiming lately. It would lose to a 1200 whp Supra easily, as well as Mullet's Ford GT, and the Boostlogic GTR. But it can probably hit above it's weight and take out a few 850-950 whp cars.

Last edited by Shadowboost; 03-24-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:33 PM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
That civic is way over-hyped. Nice car, fast for what it is but the fairy tales about it beating 1200hp supras and running with UGR cars is pretty funny.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:22 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
The kid in the civic asked for a race. Said he was having a hard time getting people to line up against him being a civic and all.

Lambo let the civic take the hit. Lambo put a few cars on him pretty quickly and let out.

Give the civic credit. It is a very quick car.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Correct. It's clear as day that the Lambo let the civic take the hit and then ran it down hard. I like that Civic a lot though.. He can change tires and take it to a road course, turn it down and drive it on to the shops and hills, then put on drag radials and go to the dragstrip. Civics are great.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:26 AM
05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of05Mdriver has much to be proud of
sick video.. like a time machine !

Old 04-03-2012, 10:18 AM
rseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Regardless of the real numbers of the other cars it was running, that Honda is no joke....fastest I've certainly seen and I came from the land of fast DSM's and Civics.
My thoughts exactly.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Impressive civic that's for sure.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:39 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
is there video of this civic?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who's Lamborghini is this?