Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

**VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 05:20 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SUPERNUT
Just a quick question....whoever owns that 1900hp LAMBO would he travel for some serious races??
Hello officer

Old 03-31-2012, 08:43 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
Originally Posted by BMWS1000RR
there is no nitrous button, it was set up to spray between 7-13.5k rpm automatically
Is it progressive or just the same shot all at once? Do you ever have issues spinning? Bad *** bike.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:46 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Supernutsack just joined to ask that dumb-@ss question!

Old 04-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Banned
SUPERNUT is infamous around these parts
Old 04-01-2012, 08:26 AM
Banned
and that is only a 62inch bike ......yes it is great cause we can have it hooking on the street...i just need to adjust ballast and adjust the boost controller.....that is it.........and that was 2 years ago...like you girls.....i have improuved.....so if you wanna bring your best foward....i will step up when i get up there.......you guys are funny tho......you act like spoiled brats........only a very very few are for real.......we will see if UGR has something serious for me........i only gave you an idea that i ain't playing around...............lets see if you can handle someone that knows how to handle real hp...not a BMW with a little spray...no offense ..but this is different.........and I will let them put drag radials no problem......

Old 04-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Simply badass....

Old 04-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Knock this crap off.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:12 AM
smax is infamous around these parts
nice thread **** ..

Old 04-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Knock this crap off.
Sorry Scott! Lost my cool!

Old 04-01-2012, 12:54 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Great Video UGR

Old 04-01-2012, 01:11 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
awesome video indeed!

Old 04-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I would normally say that the bike will get killed above 130....then I saw the 192 trap. Wow.

Sounds like that bike needs to make it to Texas next year.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Meh, you ever hook on street tires???? Oh, and that looks like it handles way worse than stock, unlike a UGR Gallardo

Last edited by Shadowboost; 04-01-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Shadowboost
Meh, you ever hook on street tires???? Oh, and that looks like it handles way worse than stock, unlike a UGR Gallardo
Right, That is why they need to line up. Remember, Jamie's Supra ran...I think 187 or something close in the 1/4.

Supernut needs to go up against Jamies' lambo on the street where he won't have the luxury of a 30 second burn out and put some money up.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Banned
Wink

If you read my post correctly......i said i would do it...problem is i don't travel to nobody.....we have to meet somewhere...i live in MONTREAL......buying a house this summer in FT LAUDERDALE.....so i will have my bikes up there for sure and there is a perfect place they call the 9/10th of a mile but is a nice stretch of a couple miles with no traffic in FLORIDA where people meet....then there is the dragstrip also.........and the video you saw was the new owner of the bike i sold to him....i was there to help him adjusting the bike for his size.....altitude that days was around 2500 feet corrected ......and that was his 3rd pass ever on it......the bike went faster and quicker........

And nothing is free in life.....and i said 1/4,1 mile dead stop,then 50 to 250mph......so i guess it is pretty hard to do a burnout at 50mph....lol.........i have a pretty good idea as you can see of what i am talking about......but traveling to TEXAS to meet JAMIE is 3000 miles one way......nope...this is not important enough for me to do that...........like JAMIE says he can be KING of his street or alley or town.....but keep in mind there is something out there that will walk away from him and it will hurt his feelings BAD!!The busa you see on the video...is at least 100hp less than the new one i have now.....and i am the guy standing up beside my bike ........i am getting in shape as of now and take racing very serious......look under my name.....the dragster i got runs 6's on motor and has 2 stages of nitrous above the 1370hp and weights 1850 pounds........my other streetbike runs 7's also and has only a little motor in..with a little bit of nitrous.......so i can say i am the KING of the streets also......but i don't.........but i say if JAMIE wants to find out if he really is the KING........he needs to go to war vs a serious person as he is.......

That video is just a teaser..to show you boys there is some pretty radical stuff out there.....and my best friend weights is 128 pounds wet!!lol.....i weight 170......the dude who bought that little bike weights 215 in street clothes............and has less hp than the one i have now.........not bragging just stating facts.......JAMIE knows what he is doing but also other people do also........if you make a video of yourself and claim you are the fastest of the fastest...but do not travel...and decided YOU are the fastest because nobody will travel up there.......it is your right.........but just so you know that the bikes you raced were nowhere close to whatever i own...those little bikes you raced ....like that BMW showing 210hp...well take that figure and X 3......is pretty close......all that in 1 bike and controlled....not on a button.....and chassis work etc.......same as that LAMBO.....it is the best of the best..well you gotta race at least something as serious as this machine.........not streetbikes with bolt on's.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.